Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Build up to the European Cup final 2019

Where’s everyone going for the game? I can’t get to Real Madrid so celebrating in Liverpool

I bet you can squeal like a pig!

My first pick from City’s ranks would be De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva equally. Barcelona missed out big time on those two.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    My first pick from City’s ranks would be De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva equally. Barcelona missed out big time on those two.
    Fuck 'em. Let's hope they get relegated back to their role of secondary European power they should always have been occupying.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Unfortunately for Spurs they'll be wearing their home kit, all their big results have come when they've been wearing their away strip
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lots of talk from our lads that this season deserves a trophy, it certainly does and it's down to them to make sure they bring Old Big ears home with them.

They should trounce this Spurs side, they're not that great all players fit and we've improved a hell of a lot since we last played them, but on top of that, they're the walking wounded, they've got 4 or 5 players out who are touch and go for the final, who won't be anywhere near proper match fitness, who Poch won't have much opportunity to work with on the training pitch in the run up to the final.

A nice clip of all 89 Liverpool FC league goals this season...

https://youtu.be/uzkEsY88P7I
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Hard to pick a favourite.
    Love that Bobby dribble against Arsenal. And Mane's back heel chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fuck 'em. Let's hope they get relegated back to their role of secondary European power they should always have been occupying.
    Post-Messi Barcelona has the potential to be really chuckle-worthy if they're not careful.

Their investment looks like it's designed to get the best out of his last few years. It's a ticking time bomb.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

What about Spurs potential line ups?

Poch might try

Smelly Fanny

Moura Kane Son

or try and take tactics out of the game by playing hoof ball

Smelly Fanny

Moura Llorente Son[/CENTER]

We'll be physically stronger and fitter and a lot more match fit, a few of theirs are coming back from mid term injuries or short term injuries and to field a decent side he'll be taking risks on their fitness and them potentially breaking down.

https://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Kane, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Rose and Winks all fighting to be fit for the final and a few of those had come back from injuries and were working their way towards match fitness when they broke down again

If they opt for Hoof ball they might employ Ericksen deeper to do the hoofing as they did v Ajax, so Bobby being fit to stop that would be very good