Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Yeah Trent be more conservative ffs

Lifted off the BBC

Trent Alexander-Arnold has provided 22 Premier League assists for Liverpool – the only Liverpool defenders with more in the competition are Stig Inge Bjornebye (25) and John Arne Riise (24). Andy Robertson also has 22 assists.

Those Norwegian guys huh?

Virgil van Dijk has scored the most Premier League goals by a defender since the start of last season

Another top Shankly quote I'm sure would amuse Robbo

"If you’ve got three Scots in your side, you’ve got a chance of winning something. If you’ve got any more, you’re in trouble."
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yeah Trent be more conservative ffs
    He was, that's what I love about the set up, we can field the same 11 and play in our formation a number of different ways, sometimes that's both full backs pushed as high as possible most of the game, some games that's them taking turns to go or playing as the furthest forward one for spells at a time, sometimes that's one of them making the play from deeper and concentrating more on stopping a potent opposition threat

More goals please Robbo

A well earned rest for both of them this weekend to recharge and be ready for West Ham next Wednesday

Need to work in training to make sure whoever comes in for Mane is linking with Robbo, always showing for him and helping him out and making those runs infield and in behind and creating opportunities for him to overlap

Robbo's falling behind Trent in the assist compo, he could at least have a read here and practice his finishing like I keep telling him to, should be on at least 5 goals already this season

Although I think given the positions he regularly finds himself Robbo needs to work on his finishing as he should be providing vital goals for us, people should otherwise lay off him, he's knackered, he and Trent both get forward, but Robbo makes full pelt sprints from our box to the other box far more frequently and longer sprints in every game, I've been moaning for ages about our not signing a LB for competition and cover for Robbo and I'm disappointed we have failed to rectify that this window, we need to look after him better and give him a little more rest by having another LB of similar qualities and who is also left footed and puts quality deliveries into the box

Nice interview here with Trent, now Jurgen just needs to start getting Robbo to put the ball in the damned net on all those occasions he finds himself in the channel between their RB and RCB with the opportunity to shoot

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/386186-trent-alexander-arnold-jurgen-klopp-passion