Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Mo-reno?

Edit: I see he's off to Arsenal
    Bit of a come down from Barcelona.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-PkC-DhqI

Trent Alexander-Arnold - living the dream documentary

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Mo-reno?

Edit: I see he's off to Arsenal
    Moreno to Arsenal? I'm not convinced he's the answer to their problems defensively!

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    Moreno to Arsenal? I'm not convinced he's the answer to their problems defensively!
    I'm not convinced he can be classed as a defender at all
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Moreno won a el with Emery and they do play with a back 3 regularly enough.

Fucks sake, better hurry the fuck up with that left back cover, just tuned in to watch captain Robbo v Belgium to find out he's ruled out with a 'hamstring problem' not good news at all given hamstring problems are often recurring once they start, that's the issue I have with the need for strength in depth and not relying on playing the same players almost every game especially with the intensity we play with

Get the FUCK in, that is what I absolutely love about this group of players, well, the majority of them with just 2 or 3 exceptions, that incredible drive to continually improve and raise the bar, and it is absolutely the necessary approach, continually pushing yourself and striving to be the very best player and person you can possible be.

Looks like Robbo's going to be adding those goals I want then 10 will do this season, with a few more assists than last

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/353638-andy-robertson-liverpool-improvement-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get the FUCK in, that is what I absolutely love about this group of players, well, the majority of them with just 2 or 3 exceptions, that incredible drive to continually improve and raise the bar, and it is absolutely the necessary approach, continually pushing yourself and striving to be the very best player and person you can possible be.

Looks like Robbo's going to be adding those goals I want then 10 will do this season, with a few more assists than last

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/353638-andy-robertson-liverpool-improvement-interview
    Hamstrings permitting, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Hamstrings permitting, obviously.
    It was a tweak rather than a full blown tear I believe, ultimately for me it boils down to what I continually say about our need for greater strength in depth, with the intensity we play at, if you play with the same 13 or 14 players for practically every game and don't have strength in depth to rotate and rest, something might give eventually. We have Gomez to use to rest Trent and depending who we sign it might actually suit us to start Joe there in some games and play with a more attacking player at RCM who maybe doesn't have the defensive awareness and contribution of Hendo and Milner but doesn't need to have because Joe's better defensively than Trent and very good 1 v 1

There's a young lad who's been knocking around with the first team that some have been touting to be RObbo's understudy and Milner's really not too shabby there, not as quick and checks onto his right all the time to cross, but has the engine to get up and down as much and is creative in different ways, so we 're pretty covered, just need to be a little careful with Robbo, because the tweaks are quite often a pre-cursor to something more substantial occurring down the line