Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BBC employing rank amateurs

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It was me who brought up the Jill Dando murder, I suggest you do more research. Barry George was used as a scapegoat because allegedly he had an obsession with her. When they searched his house there were no photos or scrapbooks with her photos. Having an obsession with guns doesn't make someone a murderer. He spent years in prison, and has still not got compensation. People at the BBC know the real killer, and so do a lot more people. If you don't think that corporation are capable of such things, you must have been in a coma for years.
    I’ve worked with people from the BBC for years. There’s many good people but the worst of them I’ve found to be lazy, wasteful when it comes to taxpayers’ money, spineless, and with all the management skills and acumen of a whack-a-mole mole. So, ruthlessly homicidal? Capable of organizing a well-executed cold-blooded murder which then no-one – not a single person – rats on in the months and years afterwards? Er…yeah, right.

But hey, don’t let me stop you from doing your “research.”

Quote Originally Posted by jamesugw View Post
    I’ve worked with people from the BBC for years. There’s many good people but the worst of them I’ve found to be lazy, wasteful when it comes to taxpayers’ money, spineless, and with all the management skills and acumen of a whack-a-mole mole. So, ruthlessly homicidal? Capable of organizing a well-executed cold-blooded murder which then no-one – not a single person – rats on in the months and years afterwards? Er…yeah, right.

But hey, don’t let me stop you from doing your “research.”
    I've done my research, I've also watched the documentaries about her murder. Ironically, not shown on the BBC. As for not ratting on them, no-one had the guts to rat on Savile while he was alive. It's only since his death have people come forward. I also find it strange that as a high profile BBC presenter, that the case has now been closed.
    Last edited by skyebo; 20th May 2019 at 09:51 PM.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I've done my research, I've also watched the documentaries about her murder. Ironically, not shown on the BBC. As for not ratting on them, no-one had the guts to rat on Savile while he was alive. It's only since his death have people come forward. I also find it strange that as a high profile BBC presenter, that the case has now been closed.
    You are spot on Skyebo it was disgusting what him and his mates got away with.

The only person I know who did speak out against him late 70’s was John Lydon he said it on a recording to the BBC and then said it won’t get aired will it as we all know what Jimmy was up to.

I agree on your Dando story as well that bloke was picked on as he was just an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You are spot on Skyebo it was disgusting what him and his mates got away with.

The only person I know who did speak out against him late 70’s was John Lydon he said it on a recording to the BBC and then said it won’t get aired will it as we all know what Jimmy was up to.

I agree on your Dando story as well that bloke was picked on as he was just an easy target.
    Yes he was.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)