Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: BBC employing rank amateurs

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    No.
    Not sure on that one.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Not sure on that one.
    You would be if you were a victim. I've had my say now.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesugw View Post
    Add to that list my own personal favourite twat/idiot: Danny 'I Actually Know Less Than Nothing' Mills
    Danny “The problem with Spurs is they draw too many games” Mills

    He said this as Spurs had drawn one game out of 35 games.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Danny “The problem with Spurs is they draw too many games” Mills

    He said this as Spurs had drawn one game out of 35 games.
    Haha - what a classic! he's a real priceless idiot

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,279
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Danny “The problem with Spurs is they draw too many games” Mills

    He said this as Spurs had drawn one game out of 35 games.
    Hes another waste of space an absolute prize taitee. How the fuck have so many below average players managed to rob a living off the bbc. Theres loads of them.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes another waste of space an absolute prize taitee. How the fuck have so many below average players managed to rob a living off the bbc. Theres loads of them.
    At least Sky kind of admit that they only employ Paul 'Merse' Merson for village idiot-esque reasons. The BBC seem to think all their pundits should be listened to for their gravitas and insight.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    At least Sky kind of admit that they only employ Paul 'Merse' Merson for village idiot-esque reasons. The BBC seem to think all their pundits should be listened to for their gravitas and insight.
    they would do if they knew what those words meant

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,428
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesugw View Post
    Haha - what a classic! he's a real priceless idiot
    "For those of you watching in Black and White, the pink is next to the green"
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,409
    Shouldn’t that be a “W” not an “r” in the thread title ?
    Mills is probably the worst of the lot and that’s some achievement with bellends like Alan Smith still getting airtime.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,608
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Shouldn’t that be a “W” not an “r” in the thread title ?
    Mills is probably the worst of the lot and that’s some achievement with bellends like Alan Smith still getting airtime.
    Easy to see how you would think it might be a typo
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Similar Threads

  1. VOTE: Where does City's title win rank?
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th May 2019, 08:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th March 2019, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •