Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabinho astonishingly left out of Brazil's Copa America squad

Fabinho astonishingly left out of Brazil's Copa America squad

Shocker if you ask me, he's been absolutely superb, a very strange omission. For me Fabinho is going to continue to develop both sides of his game to potentially become on of the greatest Dm's, of which the most revered DM's of all time to date were also renouned for not being very good on the ball and barely passing anything other than simple 5-10 yard passes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Shocker if you ask me, he's been absolutely superb, a very strange omission. For me Fabinho is going to continue to develop both sides of his game to potentially become on of the greatest Dm's, of which the most revered DM's of all time to date were also renouned for not being very good on the ball and barely passing anything other than simple 5-10 yard passes
    I'd like to see who's taking his place.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

After how he schooled Messi and Suarez in the second leg at Anfield you'd have thought he'd have been one of the first names in Brazil's Copa America squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    After how he schooled Messi and Suarez in the second leg at Anfield you'd have thought he'd have been one of the first names in Brazil's Copa America squad
    I agree.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Good for us I guess. Nice long rest and less chance of injury. That goes for Keita as well.

Won't be injured on international duty.

Will play with even more sense of a point to prove when our season starts.

Fine by me!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Can they also drop Firmino and Becker please?

Agreed with all the points mentioned above; I can't think who Brazil have available that's better. But at the same time, I am more than happy for our players to play as little international football as possible.

Yep - agreed. I hate our lads playing International games. They always see to come back in a poorer state than they left. While I can imagine he will be upset to miss out, it will make him all the hungrier to to well for us..