Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Box to box midfielder player development

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes showed way more than Keita in his first season.
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Far better player than Shaq, who wasn’t great at Stoke with some questioning his attitude as they were relegated. Anderson is on a long contract, he cost West Ham £40m and was their player of the year. Good enough for our best 11, so yeah if that’s his market value, pay it.
    Fair enough. Personally don't want to give up on Keita just yet - there's a player in there and he's younger. Not to mention he cost a small fortune.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Keita is going to prove to be an excellent signing, took a while for him to settle and for Jurgen to find a midfield that got the best out of him

Anderson is interesting, I think we need a playmaker more for the park the bus teams, scores goals with either foot and created LOTS of chances better strikers would have bruied
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Keita is going to prove to be an excellent signing, took a while for him to settle and for Jurgen to find a midfield that got the best out of him

Anderson is interesting, I think we need a playmaker more for the park the bus teams, scores goals with either foot and created LOTS of chances better strikers would have bruied
    Thats what I meant when I said to Bali he'd get plenty of games for us. I havent given up on Keita, I was just saying Anderson has shown more this season. I think Keita will be okay despite my reservations earlier in the season.

I’m still not sure about Keita being built for the Prem.

U really obsessed to Henderson don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    U really obsessed to Henderson don't you ?
    Not especially, I think he's a very unique player, a very underrated player, I'm interested in how you could build players up from a young age to develop that collection of abilities as it's very rare
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”