Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3538394041424344454647484950515255 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (CL Final Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    This got to me.

Look what it means to Jordan Henderson. #LFC #UCLFINAL #Henderson #passion https://twitter.com/CharlieMooseGib/status/1134948722947833856/video/1
    Fuckin unreal that. Hes a mackem but hes are red too. Tons of mackems thrilled for him tonight. Top boy, im truly made up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I saw that, it was awesome, still doesn't mean we should pay him 100k a week to be 5th choice centre back behind Van Dijk, Matip, Gomez and Fabinho and be Mo's best mate and fan boy though
    True but its just the emotion thats mint. It must be hard being left out but to still have that elation is special I think.

I think we're all maybe being a bit harsh about our performance, it wasn't the showcase of the team's illustrious attacking talent all the neutrals and football supporters around the world would have wished for, but it was an incredible display of defensive know how and every player's confidence in each other in doing that, I'm sure one football fan loved it more than most, Mourinho

We scored really early, the way Spurs set up was entirely to make us attack in numbers and try and catch us on the counter, it was a Champions League final and we just needed to win, once we scored, given how Spurs set up, we did to Spurs what 80% of Premier League teams to do us every single week, we sat back after the goal, were very compact, communicated very well and delivered a defensive master class certain and confident we could keep a clean sheet and add to our lead on the counter or through set pieces from a counter.

Given how good Spurs are, especially when you do sit back and let them play, it was an incredible defensive performance from all the lads, especially after a 3 week break, we simply did to Spurs what they did to City, but without conceding a goal. Everyone already knows how great our attacking football is, but we just needed to win
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Everyone's in it together, they're all supportive of all the other players who take part in games and that's why what we have is so special and why Jurgen might even keep Lovren on because of the dressing room and use him for cup games and Champions League games and League games against lesser sides who don't have a big powerful striker

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fuckin unreal that. Hes a mackem but hes are red too. Tons of mackems thrilled for him tonight. Top boy, im truly made up for him.
    Et moi aussi

Good night lads and lasses, it's been an awesome night, for those of you staying up still 'on it' have a drink and/or whatever for me and a fantastic time celebrating No 6 and a brilliant result

Great night overdue for club and the boss. The beginning of a dynasty
    Certified glory hunter

what a night

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on liverpool tomorrow

Woke up earlier.. Did something happen last night?? Cant for the life of me remember,hmmmm

Leader of all..master of none..

Charity Shield v Man City

Super Cup v Chelsea

However there is no World Club Cup for Liverpool to play in this year, after Fifa made it a four-yearly event, with the next one in 2021. It had been played annually from 2005 until last year.