Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (CL Final Match Thread)

Poor Kirkland is having to ad lib for an age as the bus is late...

I think Carra’s Sky gig is safe
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd June 2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I feel like I have been at an all
    Night rave since the final whistle last night, then done a days work without food or water... which at my age - isn’t too clever at all.
    I'm not alone , I suspect my cola might have been spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Hendo is the kind of player every team needs look at title winners over the years Butt Matic Carrick nobody would say they are great players but they are/were great TEAM players.

We could do with a creative midfielder for sure lets hope we find one.

We also need a top forward so we can rotate.
    But they are great players because they are the Spirit and backbone of exceptional Teams.

They are just as important as the flair players....They are the ones who get you over the line when the team is playing badly....

Twatty SSN on about Klopps record in finals like a billion times already today..They were hoping he and lfc would fail again.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Twatty SSN on about Klopps record in finals like a billion times already today..They were hoping he and lfc would fail again.
    Shouldn't be surprised, they are based in London. No mention of Tottenham's failings in recent years I suspect.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    But they are great players because they are the Spirit and backbone of exceptional Teams.

They are just as important as the flair players....They are the ones who get you over the line when the team is playing badly....
    Correct they are the glue but you know how stupid fans can be if you aren't Hazard/Mane/Messi you are a plodder !

I mean whats the betting Messi wins the Balon D'or is he the best in the world ? Yes has he been the best over this ladt year ? No

Be interested now to see who we sign.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Shouldn't be surprised, they are based in London. No mention of Tottenham's failings in recent years I suspect.
    None what so ever! They even said they would be following LFC all the way during the celebrations in Liverpool. they have hardly shown it. I gave up after half an hour. I knew what they were doing.. You can guarantee if it had of been either Manchester club. They would have most of their show based on following the bus.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    None what so ever! They even said they would be following LFC all the way during the celebrations in Liverpool. they have hardly shown it. I gave up after half an hour. I knew what they were doing.. You can guarantee if it had of been either Manchester club. They would have most of their show based on following the bus.
    I agree.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

The parade is absolutely rammed along the entire route, this is brilliant for the players and fans, they've got their first trophy in the bag now and needed to get that one out of the way, but this will absolutely spur these players on to even greater heights and successes, I think it's obvious that is coming anyway, but this will definitely help.

I thought about heading up to Liverpool for the parade, but I decided to go next year instead
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”