Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (CL Final Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Twatty SSN on about Klopps record in finals like a billion times already today..They were hoping he and lfc would fail again.
    It makes it all the more satisfying. They are all having to tear up their 'scripts' and throw away their 'sticks'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The parade is absolutely rammed along the entire route, this is brilliant for the players and fans, they've got their first trophy in the bag now and needed to get that one out of the way, but this will absolutely spur these players on to even greater heights and successes, I think it's obvious that is coming anyway, but this will definitely help.

I thought about heading up to Liverpool for the parade, but I decided to go next year instead
    You're saving yourself for a league title parade.

None what so ever! They even said they would be following LFC all the way during the celebrations in Liverpool. they have hardly shown it. I gave up after half an hour. I knew what they were doing.. You can guarantee if it had of been either Manchester club. They would have most of their show based on following the bus.
    Lol, you're right, but fuck them, you should be used to it by now, when City won their trophies and had their lame parade earlier this season I just kept SSN off for a few days, because as you rightly point out, about 20 minutes of every 30 minute loop was just entirely dedicated to them regardless of what other sports news was on.

I'm made up, SSN not giving our lads the coverage they deserve won't spoil that for me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You're saving yourself for a league title parade.
    Maybe

We should add those 3 or 4 top quality players to give us that top quality strength in depth needed to compete in all competitions but especially against all comers over a 38 game league season and go for the absolute lot.

Last season Champions League runners up - This season winners
    This season Premier League runners up - Next season...................

I hope we draw City in the Cups, we need to beat them regularly, every time we meet them, starting with the Charity shield to lay down a marker ahead of the new season

This is a special club. Nothing like it. Between the management/players and the fans..Its not easy going the final step to win major trophies But when we do its marvellous
    Leader of all..master of none..

This is a special club. Nothing like it. Between the management/players and the fans..Its not easy going the final step to win major trophies But when we do its marvellous
    I think Klopp will have all the players drinking this in, with a view to it giving them even greater strength, determination and hunger to win more and more trophies and to remember it, as a source of greater and renewed energy and strength whenever they need that extra push for a late goal or dramatic turn around

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    It makes it all the more satisfying. They are all having to tear up their 'scripts' and throw away their 'sticks'.
    And they know where they can put those sticks

You do all know you can watch the entire parade live on the offal don't you?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/352661-watch-champions-league-trophy-parade

Our first trophy without Gerrard since 1995

:-o

Crazy scenes - no other club can compare.... A sea of Red down at Pier Head