Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24245464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (CL Final Match Thread)

Not long back from the parade. Wasnt going to go as didnt get back from Liverpool till the early hours this morning but mustered some energy.

We were stood opposite the travel lodge in pier head. Absolutley rammed, great atmosphere, everyone incredibly friendly and in such high spirits. Fireworks and flares from the Liver building were something else. Many amusing moments. Some lad with a similar look to Salah was spotted across the road and suddenly everyones singing Mos song.

Was fcking freezing especially after waiting around for over 4 hours but completley worth it when the buses finally came past. You could see the players were totally immersed in sharing their joy with the fans. Was great too see.

Got a fair amount of red ticker tape to give as souveniers to united fans when I get to work tomorrow.

Cant wait till next years paradeS.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Just need No 19.
    Would love a 20th too very quickly after....Spent a few minutes last night on FB giving it out in reply to a very bitter Man.U fan who's from my town(a drummer too but shit compared to me!..)...Giving it the 'a team wins the Champions League who have never won their own league' bollocks and the 13-0 shit...He's almost as old as me so should remember how crap Utd were in the 70's/80's which I duly reminded him of...A fellow Liverpool fan and good mate of mine duly called him Manc scum to shut the fecker up!!...It worked....

Just seen a short clip of Jurgen on the back of a the bus doing a jig. what a great guy
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just seen a short clip of Jurgen on the back of a the bus doing a jig. what a great guy
    Not sure he knew what day of the week it was... he looked absolutely smashed. Hard to imagine any other manager being quite as laid back in that situation.

On a side note, it’s interesting just how involved Brewster has been in the last couple of months. Despite not kicking a ball he’s got a champions league winners medal. I really hope he repays the faith Klopp seems to have in him.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Would love a 20th too very quickly after....Spent a few minutes last night on FB giving it out in reply to a very bitter Man.U fan who's from my town(a drummer too but shit compared to me!..)...Giving it the 'a team wins the Champions League who have never won their own league' bollocks and the 13-0 shit...He's almost as old as me so should remember how crap Utd were in the 70's/80's which I duly reminded him of...A fellow Liverpool fan and good mate of mine duly called him Manc scum to shut the fecker up!!...It worked....
    The mancs have literally gone in to a massive melt down. Apparently we got lucky when we got Klopp. Got lucky against Barca, got lucky selling Couts, got lucky get VVD and Allison. Just all luck......

Bringing up past glories, cheering on city, next year will be their year. Our success has them behaving very strangely.
    The Anfield plaque is there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against

Quote Originally Posted by g-man View Post
    The mancs have literally gone in to a massive melt down. Apparently we got lucky when we got Klopp. Got lucky against Barca, got lucky selling Couts, got lucky get VVD and Allison. Just all luck......

Bringing up past glories, cheering on city, next year will be their year. Our success has them behaving very strangely.
    Mad noone with a brain can say we was lucky after last year

Quote Originally Posted by Charliev View Post
    Not long back from the parade. Wasnt going to go as didnt get back from Liverpool till the early hours this morning but mustered some energy.

We were stood opposite the travel lodge in pier head. Absolutley rammed, great atmosphere, everyone incredibly friendly and in such high spirits. Fireworks and flares from the Liver building were something else. Many amusing moments. Some lad with a similar look to Salah was spotted across the road and suddenly everyones singing Mos song.

Was fcking freezing especially after waiting around for over 4 hours but completley worth it when the buses finally came past. You could see the players were totally immersed in sharing their joy with the fans. Was great too see.

Got a fair amount of red ticker tape to give as souveniers to united fans when I get to work tomorrow.

Cant wait till next years paradeS.
    Nice, thanks for that..

I saw a guy in Germany last month who I was certain was Mo Salah. He actually looked a bit worried at how much I was staring at him. I couldn’t understand why he was working as a waiter in my hotel - for a moment thought it was a TV stunt or something. In the end I couldn’t bring myself to get a selfie with him and left him in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Mad noone with a brain can say we was lucky after last year
    97 points, 3 Euro finals in 3 years.... pure luck lol
    The Anfield plaque is there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against

Quote Originally Posted by g-man View Post

They'll likely go into complete meltdown when we win the Super Cup as we'll once again be England's most successful club side ever , as after No6 we're currently ties with United on whose won the most major honours
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Origi's finish was world class