Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: De Ligt - pros and cons

Aguero
    Bernado Silva
    Sane
    De Bruyne
    Laporte

Very good players

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969;2574240Lol Matip was seen as shit pre February

Aguero
    Bernado Silva
    Sane
    De Bruyne
    Laporte

Very good players
    I never saw Matip as shit, I have always rated Matip, just needed to play alongside quality, not Lovren

Laporte doesn't make it as unlike journo's and fantasy manager types, I pick my best team based on a functioning team, Laporte plays LCB, Van Dijk is far better, their current RCB option is Stones, so he's obviously nowhere near the team, even Lovren would be in ahead of him

Bernado Silva was the Silva I included with an either/or between him and De Bruyne, but in our side for me Hendo at RCM helps Fabinho and Trent both play to higher levels, as he fills in the gaps or slight deficiencies in each of their games and his crossing from inside right for Mane or Robbo arriving in the box is a really useful weapon in our artillery and one most of our competition don't have and struggle to deal with, that's why I put my either/or at LCM. If we were to sign Bruno then once he'd bedded in I'd probably be quite happy with Hendo getting rest with him coming in, right now I don't see how we rest Hendo without the teams countering down our right problem resurfacing

For how we play Bobby all day long over Aguerro

Sane would get in a best 11 for either side, let alone a combined best 11, I think he's overrated if i'm honest, but he fits their system and allows them to get breakthrough goals by stretching tired defences even further
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Aguero
    Bernado Silva
    Sane
    De Bruyne
    Laporte

Very good players
    Not sure Laporte deserves to be on that list, while I'd put Bernardo a little below the rest though I've seen people saying hes the next Messi

Laporte is behind Gomez and VVD for sure, maybe Matip and him are closer. Though he has some lovrenezque days...

If we do sign him now on sensible wages with the player coming for development and football reasons instead of selling his soul to the highest bidder, it would be an incredible filipe
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Did you mean Philippe Coutinho