Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Man United - Top 4 Battle Team Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I tend to find players more obsessed with fancy hairstyles and tattoos than actually playing well a tad annoying. Its like footballers with gold shoes. and they couldn't trap a bag of cement with em.
    Fixed that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I know what would be good for United, but that's for them to work out, a very good plan for them including all aspects

According to Sky, Palace have rejected a bid of £50m from United for Wan-Bissaka.

£50,000,000.

£50,000,000!!!!!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Thought I’d post this here as well.

I really do not get all the furore surrounding Pogba. Real appear to be trying to buy him for £100m or more while it has now been claimed Utd are set to offer him £500,000 a week to stay. It would just sum them up if they repeat the Sanchez trick by paying an absolute fortune to a player who really can’t be arsed.
    What a club.

I hope they keep him and he ruins the club even further
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

I really do not get all the furore surrounding Pogba. Real appear to be trying to buy him for £100m or more while it has now been claimed Utd are set to offer him £500,000 a week to stay. It would just sum them up if they repeat the Sanchez trick by paying an absolute fortune to a player who really can’t be arsed.
    What a club.
    If they are paying him that much, he needs to show he's worth it. Not seen anything to suggest he's worth anywhere near that, though he does play well for France more often than not.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    According to Sky, Palace have rejected a bid of £50m from United for Wan-Bissaka.

£50,000,000.

£50,000,000!!!!!
    £80m and deal
    Palace don't need to sell
    £50m is cheap as chips

Palace should claim they believe he can go on to be as good as trent and ask for 100m

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

What a club.
    I think Pogba's a very good player, but not in the Premier League, I think it's too fast. combative and intensive to suit his playing style, Italy was the right league for him

They should let him go to Juve in part ex for Dybala
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 18th June 2019 at 12:24 AM.

Actually think Pogba would do well at Real Madrid when they're up against most sides in the League. May not be the difference-maker n the Champion's League, but could very effectively create chances for Hazard and co.

Real could even find a way to get rid of their Bale issue with a willing suitor if they so wished.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay