Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the skill level of Women's International Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    A couple of things, I think women's football should definitely just be viewed as a different game to the men's pretty much the same as tennis is almost a completely different game between the men and the women. It's a bit to slow and not enough oomph for my liking. One thing I do find a bit weird in the women's game is why nobody has made the decision to reduce the height of the goals, there's no way even the tallest of women are going to reach the same heights as the tallest of men when goalkeepers are almost invariably taller than most of even their own sex and therefore the women are at a big disadvantage straight away just on goal size alone. I hope it catches on for the women though at the end of the day they are out there doing something they love and if they bring a bit of joy in the process then it's win win, it's not really for me though! On saying that I used to play 5 a side football when it wasn't very popular for us ladies to play football and I thoroughly enjoyed it
    Was going to post the same thing. They should play on a smaller pitch with a size 4 ball as well. The standard is pretty decent but the game isnt quick enough. They can't keep up with pace of the ball.

I can't see it ever being mainstream and that American player saying they should get the same money as the men is off her nut but I do think that their major tournaments should be televised like they have.

Fucking hell 19x you seem to talk more when there's nothing going on

TLDR?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fucking hell 19x you seem to talk more when there's nothing going on

TLDR?
    Lol, shouldn't have talked about that, not good for me, try and not think about those things

Maybe I talk more because there is nothing going on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

God watching germany v south africa... noone even bothered to mark the germany lass with a bit of height..

Haha..

Awful, utter awful

And it fucks me off, that the official and feeds say a lot about women football, transfers etc, it should have a seperate website/section.

Not just us, just in general also.

Got to start somewhere

That was entertaining, france got a penalty, missed but keeper off the line

Took it again and scored

clear penalty though, although not sure ref would of given it if it wasn't for VAR