Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klopp Sales

Klopp Sales

Transfers out
    Some great business

Getting back £27m for Benteke and £26m Sakho thank you Palace!

Jose Enrique Free

Kolo Touré free

Jordan Rossiter Free

João Carlos Teixeira Free

Jerome Sinclair Free

Samed Yesil Free

Sergi Canos £4,500,000 *

Martin Skrtel Fenerbahce £5,500,000

Jordon Ibe £15,000,000

Joe Allen £13,000,000 *

Brad Smith £6,000,000 *

Christian Benteke £32,000,000 * (£27m)

Luis Alberto £6,000,000 *

Mario Balotelli Free

Tiago Ilori £3,750,000

Jack Dunn Free

Alex Manninger Free

Andre Wisdom £4,500,000 *

Lucas Leiva £5,000,000

Ryan Fulton Free

Kevin Stewart £8,000,000 *

Mamadou Sakho £26,000,000

Philippe Coutinho £142,000,000 * (£106m)

Cameron Brannagan £200,000

Emre Can Free

Danny Ward £12,500,000 *

Danny Ings £20,000,000 *

Ragnar Klavan £2,000,000

Dominic Solanke £19,000,000 *

Lazar Markovic Free

£325m income
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

There are some incredible returns on players there, well done whoever did most of those deals!

Think the sales unlike the purchases are less about Klopp and more about the team behind the scenes.
    Pretty decent returns overall.

Solanke, Ings, Ibe, Coutinho at 132 mill, benteke, Stewart, Ward, Canos and Wisdom the best of the sales imo. Sahko more so due to the fallout and exile.

Michael Edwards has been a class act turning around our disastrous trend of selling players we paid hefty fees for who didn't work out for a pittance when they had considerable value to other sides, it used to really piss me off when we did that, a lot of our 'idiots' you see on twitter still have that annoying mentality
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Michael Edwards has been a class act turning around our disastrous trend of selling players we paid hefty fees for who didn't work out for a pittance when they had considerable value to other sides, it used to really piss me off when we did that, a lot of our 'idiots' you see on twitter still have that annoying mentality
    I left twitter while they were still in the group stages. I bet there are people still having a go at the fact we didn't win the league. Klopp took a lot of flak on there, so did the owners.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I left twitter while they were still in the group stages. I bet there are people still having a go at the fact we didn't win the league. Klopp took a lot of flak on there, so did the owners.
    I don't follow them on twitter, there's always screen grabs of twitter in the news feeds I look at, populated by absolute knobs, how the fuck did Klopp and the owners get flak exactly?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I don't follow them on twitter, there's always screen grabs of twitter in the news feeds I look at, populated by absolute knobs, how the fuck did Klopp and the owners get flak exactly?
    A number of reasons. Buying the wrong players, not spending enough (owners). This was after Alisson and Van Dijk came in. He isn't a top manager, and other garbage. The ones I followed, and who followed me were true fans.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Because Twitter is for knobheads.

Obviously Klopp probably doesn't have much to do with the fee received for a player leaving the club, I would expect that his input is limited to saying who he sees as being part of the team going forward, and who he doesn't.

I'd guess that it's down to Michael Edwards to make sure we get the best possible return for a player when we sell them; and for that I would say that the best outgoings have been getting actual money for Benteke (almost breaking even on him!) and pretty much straight-swapping Kevin Stewart for Andy Robertson.

If he manages to get more than a bag of chips and some taxi fair for Mignolet this summer, I will assume that Edwards has made some sort of deal with the devil.

Most of that list is pure witchcraft.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side