Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Bon Jovi - Anfield

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    14,897
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Ti ?
    One can tell the footie is slow this part of the year.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Read it backwards.
    god, this is getting desperate
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,616
    Ive always called them Ivoj Nob. Childish yes but hey ho.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ive always called them Ivoj Nob. Childish yes but hey ho.
    Glad it's only a short name!
    Any others we should know about?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,616
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Glad it's only a short name!
    Any others we should know about?
    Not that I can think of. I did used to like making anagrams of Ross Barkleys name. A few of us played it on the main forum years ago. Good childish fun.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not that I can think of. I did used to like making anagrams of Ross Barkleys name. A few of us played it on the main forum years ago. Good childish fun.
    ideal for pre-season when there's no footie.
    go on, you know you want to....
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    17,771
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    ideal for pre-season when there's no footie.
    go on, you know you want to....
    Have a guess

    Jihad Oil Feud

    Crotch Puree

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Have a guess

    Jihad Oil Feud

    Crotch Puree
    El Haj Diouf (spelling)

    Peter Crouch
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •