Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

There's going to be a General Election before very long, and I was thinking about the Labour and Conservative Parties and their prospects.

Conservatives - in a right mess, with a serial womaniser one of the favourites to become their leader.

Labour - Corbyn, a terrorist sympathiser.

We all know from past experience how much the Conservatives think of the working population.
    Trouble is, would Labour be any better?

The UK is in a mess.
    Thoughts, anyone?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

The UK is in a mess alright, even without Brexit

I'm surprised Corbyn hasn't taken more advantage of the current situation, although his party has its own problems. Thought he would do better. Don't think he's trusted enough despite being up against that shower in blue.

Conservative leadership contest is a joke, so much media coverage for an internal matter we voters have no say in. They're taking the piss but most don't realize it. Their party don't seem a happy family either, back stabbing bastards.

The Liberal Democrats seem to be gaining slightly more favour just by shutting the fuck up but it won't be enough.

So, to sum up, the future is bleak.

Who would I vote for? As usual the best candidate for the constituency I'm in at the time. Not that it will make much difference on a national level but that's democracy

No-one, they will never live in our world, or know what it's like to struggle. They are all cut from the same cloth.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    No-one, they will never live in our world, or know what it's like to struggle. They are all cut from the same cloth.
    Revolution comrade! We have nothing to lose but our chains!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Spot on!...Labour always win the Torfaen seat where I am in Wales but I'd never vote for them with that prick Corbyn in charge!!...As for the Conservatives.....Pffft!...Tossers the lot of em!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Spot on!...Labour always win the Torfaen seat where I am in Wales but I'd never vote for them with that prick Corbyn in charge!!...As for the Conservatives.....Pffft!...Tossers the lot of em!!...
    Labour here too Marty.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Donald trump and Borris to rule the world guyssssssssss

Personally, I think Newsthump hit the nail square on the head:

https://newsthump.com/2019/06/20/tory-leadership-battle-reduced-to-twt-vs-cnt/

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    What is it about Corbyn that means you wouldn't vote for labour now, if I read your right ?

Would you prefer a more blairesque party leader ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Revolution comrade! We have nothing to lose but our chains!
    Not saying its skyebos position but I think people have serious questions that do not necessarily devolve into communism and stazism. Addressing inequality is an issue for capitalist societies.

If you follow skyebos posts I'd suggest hes more concerned about the appalling treatment of children to known sex offenders at the time whether in grooming rape gangs or Jimmy savile and those who knew about it and did nothing in the BBC, entertainment community, police and social services, than he is about just about any other issue.