Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bon Jovi - Anfield

Bon Jovi - Anfield

Anfield was bouncing tonight. Jon Bon Jovi mentioned within the first 3 songs that they were at the home of the European Champions which got a massive cheer.

The Manics were brilliant as well beforehand, wished they had have been given a bit longer to be fair.

Led to believe a lot of locals could hear the music perfectly. All in all a good night for the club (profile and money wise) without kicking a single ball.
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes … it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    Anfield was bouncing tonight. Jon Bon Jovi mentioned within the first 3 songs that they were at the home of the European Champions which got a massive cheer.

The Manics were brilliant as well beforehand, wished they had have been given a bit longer to be fair.

Led to believe a lot of locals could hear the music perfectly. All in all a good night for the club (profile and money wise) without kicking a single ball.
    I used to work in a factory back in the 90's with a guy who was a year down from them in Secondary school in their home town of Blackwood.....Asked him once what they were like,he goes 'Fucking wankers the lot of em!'....

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    I used to work in a factory back in the 90's with a guy who was a year down from them in Secondary school in their home town of Blackwood.....Asked him once what they were like,he goes 'Fucking wankers the lot of em!'....
    Prince RIP the most contrary one of the lot, arrived backstage and didn't permit anyone to look at him, only the people who bought tickets deserved to see him

Maybe Jon Bon will partner up with lfc and release a premium pasta sauce !!

I saw Prince perform in a stadium in Cork summer 1990, when Ireland had enjoyed an amazing World Cup in Italy. Naturally the crowd wanted to sing football songs. Prince could have joined in with us or even led it on his guitar but he stopped playing and said "Who's concert is this?!" Tosser.

I watched Ivoj Nob at Wembley a couple of days after the Anfield gig. It was really good, im not a mega fan but they were excellent and glad I can tick them off the list. Saw Metallica at Twickenham the night before. Unbelievably good. As usual.

Itll be great if Anfield gets more big shows on. Pink is a huge artist, Bon Jovi too. 2 world stars there. Great potential.
    Smith defending his title would be amazing but its getting late now to organise a september fight that he wants. Canelo is shitting out of that fight as he knows Smith is too big for him.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I watched Ivoj Nob at Wembley a couple of days after the Anfield gig. It was really good, im not a mega fan but they were excellent and glad I can tick them off the list. Saw Metallica at Twickenham the night before. Unbelievably good. As usual.
    Who?

Read it backwards.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Ti ?