Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78

Thread: Cricket World Cup

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,811
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I hope Archer bowls a lot better than he bats.
    well that's how it normally works in cricket lol

    One or the other

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    well that's how it normally works in cricket lol

    One or the other
    I know. I still think all cricketers should be able to bat to a reasonable standard.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,811
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I know. I still think all cricketers should be able to bat to a reasonable standard.
    To be fair he only faced one ball and had to go for it

    was running out of time, so lucky with the 6 we got from hitting stokes on the way back to go for a 4

    Not sure why they've chosen the youngest lad in this situation if i'm honest to bowl this last over
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th July 2019 at 07:25 PM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    To be fair he only faced one ball and had to go for it

    was running out of time, so lucky with the 6 we got from hitting stokes on the way back to go for a 4
    They were lucky with two sixes. The one where he fell over the boundary and the one when the batsman hit the ball when diving for the crease.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,407
    And he immediately bowls a wide. He supposed to be a professional ffs! I'd be p*ssed if I ever bowled a wide.

    And NZ make him pay with a six. What a plum!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,811
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    And he immediately bowls a wide. He supposed to be a professional ffs! I'd be p*ssed if I ever bowled a wide.

    And NZ make him pay with a six. What a plum!
    Stupid decision to pick him he's only 18 and thrown into this situation

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,811
    WOW misfield you fucking kidding me

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Stupid decision to pick him he's only 18 and thrown into this situation
    Exactly what I was thinking. Utter stupidity.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,811
    last ball they need 2 what a game this has been

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,407
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky x 543647658768654 England.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •