Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Mcmanaman Beckham...
    Pennant , Mark Hateley.

Mbappe will be wanting £400k a week

Do we want to do a Sanchez / MU and destabilise the squad ; VVD , Mane and so on asking to double their wages too?

Werner is more realistic .
    Salah swap so 200k off wages only 200k more plus 50m?!?!?

Plus an extra £150k a week for ;

Vvd mane firmino trent robbo Wijnaldum fabinho ox

1.2m a week+ / 52 = £60m+ wages extra

As well as Mbappe £20m a year.

Plus an extra £150k a week for ;

Vvd mane firmino trent robbo Wijnaldum fabinho ox

1.2m a week+ / 52 = £60m+ wages extra

As well as Mbappe £20m a year.
    But there's only one Kylian Mbappé they'll be bowing to him, and be happy he's here, infact they'll ask to get paid less to make up his wages!

you know as they're all Loyal and through and through, and the club gave em joy!

The lad needs to buy himself out of the remainer of his contract and take a wage cut if he wants to join the best team on the planet
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Interesting

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kylian-mbappe-responds-claims-over-21243740

His transfer value isn't going to be that in the summer when he's only got a year left on his contract, I'm quite certain he won't be signing a new contract either

Ever since the Neymar transfer inflated transfer fees I think we'll see an increasing number of high profile Bosman transfers as clubs refuse to pay ridiculous fees. I think it's the only way Mbappe and Neymar will leave PSG

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Interesting

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kylian-mbappe-responds-claims-over-21243740

His transfer value isn't going to be that in the summer when he's only got a year left on his contract, I'm quite certain he won't be signing a new contract either
    2 years left to 2022

Anyway 6 months to summer 2020 ; anyone getting their nike shirt ready ?

2 years left to 2022

Anyway 6 months to summer 2020 ; anyone getting their nike shirt ready ?
    Kylian Mbappé is trying to get no7 on his one

It'll be amazing if this happens in the summer, I don't think it will involve any of our current lads going anywhere if it does, MBappe's only 21 so even a hefty fee isn't that hefty over several years (as in we won't need to be splashing out for another striker). We don't really need him, but he is brilliant and it would be another evolutionary step to making us even more formidable and great business, able to rest and rotate more I could see Jurgen going for every available trophy, he's still aiming for 5 this season. If we bring MBappe in and have that level of quality in depth next season, he might go for the clean sweep

Can you really see any of Salah, Mané or Bobby happy rotating with anyone?, I can't.......and rightly so.

Any minuscule chance we'd have of signing Mbappe would rely on one of those going.

There's already murmurs that a signing like Sancho in the summer is less likely due to not be able to guarantee him a start. I can't see Mbappe taking rotation very well.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."