Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Some nice yt vijeos 19 - it's amazing what a world record signing can do for a team - a trick worth repeating....

Just put them straight in the team, sit back and purr

That did happen, but Allisson has developed or changed his game slightly since his arrival too, there were elements of his game for Brazil and Roma I didn't especially like, maybe it was the Brazil and Roma manager's instructions to do things as he did, don't know, but he doesn't do those things for us, he does everything I think a world class keeper should do. It was his parrying, he used to parry straight out in front of goal quite often in Brazil and Roma games I watched and youtube footage, he parrys wide and well away from goal or out for a corner for us except for on very rare occassions when he reacts very quickly to stop something he hasn't seen coming until very late or is literally point blank from a player who's made a late run to arrive on something he's expected our defender to clear
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Some nice yt vijeos 19 - it's amazing what a world record signing can do for a team - a trick worth repeating....

Just put them straight in the team, sit back and purr
    Yeah, especially when they're in an area where the team actually needs strengthening.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Yeah, especially when they're in an area where the team actually needs strengthening.
    But but but we had a host of world class centrebacks already

Nevermind his leading commercial appeal and the knock on for the balloon door

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Nevermind his leading commercial appeal and the knock on for the balloon door
    He would be a good commercial deal for sure. Like Pogba maybe? I'm convinved he was actually a good piece of business. Maybe they should have cashed in already though.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He would be a good commercial deal for sure. Like Pogba maybe? I'm convinved he was actually a good piece of business. Maybe they should have cashed in already though.
    Pogba probably does have commercial appeal and a big social media following.

What counts against him is he's not a super forward or that into football

Top class from the big bear again today, absolutely exceptional and he really makes it look very easy when it's not, well, not for anyone else, our defenders do a very good job of making angles for him and not sticking legs out that are going to cause a deflection that could divert a shot he has covered, unless they're certain of making a solid block.

His positioning and ability is exceptional, I saw Celso's miss again, Allisson's position was so good and his reputation of making saves in those positions so strong that Celso felt he had to try and steer the ball into the far corner and the gap there was for him to do that was only the width of the ball and caused him to miss
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

was great when he came out along way to clear.If that hadda bean Mignolet he would of come half way and done nothing. just fked up the centre backs with his actions.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Best in the world.