Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Only keeper you see keeping the ball into his body rather than randomly batting it around the box. Old school.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Only keeper you see keeping the ball into his body rather than randomly batting it around the box. Old school.
    So reassuring. The best in the world

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    So reassuring. The best in the world
    He certainly is and he and the defence work brilliantly together, they make really good angles for him, make sure he has a clear view and the forward only has a portion of the goal to aim at knowing he'll save it. In the Champions League final Spurs got into positions 4 or 5 times to shoot, but our defenders made sure they didn't have much of the goal to aim at and Allisson comfortably saved all their efforts
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He is the best, keep things simple, hug every ball down, rather than acting like a kingfu master diving save pushing the ball behind the bar to look great

Love our lads in interviews, always so positive, so full of everything you need to succeed at the very top of the game when they speak

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/382580-alisson-becker-roberto-firmino-teammate-honour-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Love our lads in interviews, always so positive, so full of everything you need to succeed at the very top of the game when they speak

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/382580-alisson-becker-roberto-firmino-teammate-honour-interview
    Am I correct in thinkin the great man has only let in 5 league goals all year

Couple of "nearly" moments from Alisson today that I wasn't happy about but what a keeper and what an assist.

Alisson is the first Liverpool keeper to assist a PL goal since Pepe Reina in March 2010 v Sunderland.

More assists that Lingard

I love Allisson, our big bear, such a massive commanding presence, his ability is exactly why Martian missed his chance, players know their shot has to be absolutely drilled and perfectly placed to have any chance of beating him, then he seals the game with a brilliant assist, top top man