Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Big blow but atleast we have a good deputy and I definitely dont see Atletico getting many chances.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Big blow but atleast we have a good deputy and I definitely dont see Atletico getting many chances.
    They only need one !!!
    It's a huge blow .

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Isn't that the Russian guy off the GTA5 doomsday heist?
    No, he owned the carwash in Breaking Bad.

Big Bear Allisson misses tomorrow and Atletico, need to make sure we remember that Adrian needs better protection, when Allisson's in goal we can make good angles from him so players have less of the goal to aim at and if they get a shot off he just saves it, it's going to have to be an absolutely incredible wordlie to beat him.

When Adrian is in goal we have to work harder to stop the long shots coming in as much, the 2 goals against Chelsea, our defenders didn't make good angles for Adrian and unsighted him for both and actually moved out of the way of the ball, to make sure they didn't deflect it, but they unsighted him, I believe in not flashing a late leg at the ball as you might deflect it past your keeper when he's already going the other way, but that only applies if he has a clear view of the player striking it so can see from their technique and body shape where they are hitting it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson out,'kinell!!...Praying Adrian doesn't drop another fecker in the net like he did v Chelski....

Can only think of 2 mistakes that Adrian has made that resulted in the other team scoring. Otherwise he's been great, can't think of another back up keeper who's been up to the standard that he has?

They're going to try score early. Catch us napping not expecting it. We need to be ready. Massive game.

Genuinely not worried about Adrian. Hes a good keeper, if we play to our potential on Wednesday we'll blow them away. The issue is whether we are capable enough of getting back to it. Need a convincing win tomorrow to inspire confidence not only in themselves but us.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    They're going to try score early. Catch us napping not expecting it. We need to be ready. Massive game.
    We need to be ready for that in every game, with these teams in their position I don't see the need to go gung ho and over commit leaving ourselves open to the counnter like the Watford game, keep it tight with Gini and Fabinho sitting more, let Trent, Robbo, Oxlade and the front 3 find a break though, which I'm sure they will.

A point really isn't much good to Bournemouth, if they start with a low block, keep it tight, keep giving it back to that attacking six to get the breakthrough which I'm certain they will, even if it's later in the game, sooner or later, because a point really isn't much good to them, they'll come out, as Watford would have
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Can only think of 2 mistakes that Adrian has made that resulted in the other team scoring. Otherwise he's been great, can't think of another back up keeper who's been up to the standard that he has?
    You're right but it was a massive clanger. Hopefully it won't play on his mind and he did make some great saves after that to be fair.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."