Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 474

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

  1. #461
    Not impressed with the spat v Chelsea signings.
    Reminiscent of Benitez.
    It might be valid but why bother saying it.
    Just like the Rafa rant.
    I cannot see any good coming out of it.
    ps I don't hate Klopp

  2. #462
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,933
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Not impressed with the spat v Chelsea signings.
    Reminiscent of Benitez.
    It might be valid but why bother saying it.
    Just like the Rafa rant.
    I cannot see any good coming out of it.
    ps I don't hate Klopp
    I don't know what he said, but i think Lampard had a go at our transfer policy. That's a bit rich, considering the team he manages.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't know what he said, but i think Lampard had a go at our transfer policy. That's a bit rich, considering the team he manages.
    I think it was the other way round Skyebo then Lampard replied

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,933
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I think it was the other way round Skyebo then Lampard replied
    Oh right, i wasn't sure who had a snipe first. I remember the famous Rafa rant. If i have it right, we matched United point for point after his outburst, but as we were already a few points behind them, it made no difference in the end.
    Last edited by skyebo; 16th September 2020 at 06:45 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  5. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Oh right, i wasn't sure who had a snipe first. I remember the famous Rafa rant. If i have it right, we matched United point for point after his outburst, but as we were already a few points behind them, it made no difference in the end.
    If I have it right we were many points ahead at the time - it was round about Christmas (albeit maybe ManU had some games in hand?) but then we proceeded to draw very many games on the trot and ultimately they overtook us. It appeared to make a momentous difference.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,881
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Oh right, i wasn't sure who had a snipe first. I remember the famous Rafa rant. If i have it right, we matched United point for point after his outburst, but as we were already a few points behind them, it made no difference in the end.
    Andre pissing Arshavin was one big factor - the little swine

  7. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Andre pissing Arshavin was one big factor - the little swine
    Indeed a factor - probably 4 shots and 4 goals
    But following Rafa rant we got 10 points from 7 games. Big damage done there.

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Andre pissing Arshavin was one big factor - the little swine
    I still can't believe we didn't win that game. I've watched a few videos from that era recently and I have to say, especially in Europe you just had the feeling we could come up with the win no matter the odds. That Chelsea 4-4 at the bridge is just absurd. The commentator is like "Liverpool are rolling back the stone" when Kuyt makes it 4-3 I think. You could just never write us off.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  9. #469
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,881
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Indeed a factor - probably 4 shots and 4 goals
    But following Rafa rant we got 10 points from 7 games. Big damage done there.
    It didnít help no.. But beyond that Rafa was just too cautious. Had he got Keane into the side - who knows how many of those daft draws would have been wins. We were capable of battering United that year - sadly we were a safety first side. More suited to Europe than the Premier League.
    Last edited by Steveo; 16th September 2020 at 09:19 PM.

  10. #470
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It didnít help no.. But beyond that Rafa was just too cautious. Had he got Keane into the side - who knows how many of those daft draws would have been wins. We were capable of battering United that year - sadly we were a safety first side. More suited to Europe than the Premier League.
    Looking at the squad in 09 compared to the title winning one of last season there's no comparison. Rafa did a fantastic job of pushing a great Utd team with what he had.

Similar Threads

  1. Who Hates Mo..?
    By justincredible in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 19th September 2020, 08:57 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •