Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Reckon Jurgen's got a bet on at the bookies - how many games we can win 2-1 on the bounce.
    Playing with fire.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Reckon Jurgen's got a bet on at the bookies - how many games we can win 2-1 on the bounce.
    Playing with fire.
    Aaaand he's back at it again. Guy's barely scraped 40 points with this team, anyone think we should start preparing for next season now that safety's guaranteed? Let the new manager get used to the squad?

Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 32 Premier League games (W27, D5), their longest ever run without defeat in top-flight history.

Klopp has won 100 of his 159 Premier League games, he is the second fastest manager to reach 100 wins in the competition, after Jose Mourinho (142 games).

In fact, he is the fastest Liverpool manager to 100 wins in top-flight history

Yes but who lets Everton score 2 goals against them at home? Bottom of the table clubs like Brighton and Watford, that's who.
    Klopp is a phake and will be found out soon enough. Wee Brenny is catching up. Proper manager.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Yet he still persists with that useless c#'!t Wijnaldum, why does he always pick him? You hardly notice he's in the pitch every time he plays, I'm not sure if he's actually played 90 mins for us as I've never noticed him on the pitch. Come on you big German fraud, pick decent players will you or get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Yet he still persists with that useless c#'!t Wijnaldum, why does he always pick him? You hardly notice he's in the pitch every time he plays, I'm not sure if he's actually played 90 mins for us as I've never noticed him on the pitch. Come on you big German fraud, pick decent players will you or get out.
    Needs to be got rid of in the summer if he doesn't get 15 goals this season. Pathetic excuse of a player and shows just why most think Klopp is winging it every week.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

played a weakened side against our greatest rivals.. criminal negligence
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    played a weakened side against our greatest rivals.. criminal negligence
    Historic and local rivals ... greatness not a very fitting description 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Fully agree. The useless prick got away with it again. He should go for those 2 points we dropped against Utd alone the incompetent turd.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Historic and local rivals ... greatness not a very fitting description ��
    What..? We jumped into their ground when they couldn't pay.. sacrilege... and before Shanks the BS were the big club in town...