Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1720212223242526272829303132333437 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Another piece of silverware for some poor underpaid bastard to polish. When will this madness end?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Another piece of silverware for some poor underpaid bastard to polish. When will this madness end?
    I'm starting to come around to this Klopp guy. But that could all change again next Thursday evening of course.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Fuck him, he brought that useless cunt Lallana on instead of Mbappe tonight. He got away with it because they missed one sitter.

I hate the sodding BBC - I can tell you that..

What the feck was that all about..? Cutting off Hendo mid sentence then straight in to Michael pissing McIntyre without showing the Presentation..?

Klopp must also share his part of the blame for winning the damned thing... silly sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I hate the sodding BBC - I can tell you that..

What the feck was that all about..? Cutting off Hendo mid sentence then straight in to Michael pissing McIntyre without showing the Presentation..?

Klopp must also share his part of the blame for winning the damned thing... silly sausage
    Yeah, they wouldn't cut off the presentation of the Carabao Cup but they show it here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50869633

we may be champions of the universe and all that but can we win on a cold winters night away at Stoke? Not with this showboating manager at the helm, that's for sure
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Who the FUCK does he think he is, coming here and winning a trophy that has eluded so many of our great managers before him? The nerve of the man
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The lucky German mong has blagged his way to being world champ. Fucking fraud.

Chancer

Just read sour grapes on a feed, that the liverpool side cost x10 more.

Klopp should have won this game 10-0 tbh.