Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I love him, at least we'll get top4!

Who wants to win the title anyway Salah mane or firmino might leave then! then it'll be a big transfer window!

P.S playing good for derby and rangers basically means they're top 4 quality and we're going to win the league.

Did anyone actually watch wilson apart from his free kicks? he's basically messi himself

Origi is basically the new ronaldo after a few good games too, all good going to walk it

Happy days, it's our year

let's not forget a fit "lallana aka iniesta"
    I don't want to watch them, only watch Barca, Real and Internationals. If they aren't world class then they shouldn't be anywhere near our bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I don't want to watch them, only watch Barca, Real and Internationals. If they aren't world class then they shouldn't be anywhere near our bench.
    But they are world class!

If UTD had these players we'd be talking about them winning the league
    Last edited by Kev0909; 17th July 2019 at 02:34 PM.

Good man Kev. It was you and Nineteenx I had in mind when I started this thread.
    Such a pity Rafa was snapped up and Brendan is now well settled into his new club.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Good man Kev. It was you and Nineteenx I had in mind when I started this thread.
    Such a pity Rafa was snapped up and Brendan is now well settled into his new club.
    It's cool everyone won't be laughing at the end of the season

(can quote me on this)

To your face near enough every other football supporter, but secretly none of them😂😂
    Back on Topic. The Cunt had never give me one of his famous hugs.

Best and most affable manager in world football.

Quality human being, romantic conservative and head of the revival at lfc.

scheisse
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/356839-jurgen-klopp-adam-lallana-new-position-no-6

there we are, all sorted

"Jürgen Klopp sees the No.6 role as one of the potential positions for Adam Lallana in the forthcoming season.

The Liverpool midfielder has been used in the deeper-lying spot in each of the two pre-season friendlies so far this summer.

Lallana is preparing for his sixth campaign with the club and if the No.20 retains his current fitness level, Klopp expects his ‘outstanding’ ability to earn game time."

“You see the sessions here, what a footballer he is, it’s incredible,” the manager told Liverpoolfc.com during an extended interview in Indiana on the pre-season tour of the United States.

“Still it feels like people say, ‘He was injured, he was injured’ – yes, but in the moment he is not. I had, for example, Ilkay Gundogan, who was twice, if not three times, really seriously injured and now for one or two years he is playing completely without any injury. So just no pressure, no rush, build up, really build a fitness level, work with the experience you made in the situations. And then everything will be fine.

“Football-wise, there is absolutely no doubt about Adam.

“In the moment he plays a slightly different position, he enjoys it. He’s not now fixed in the No.6 position; we have players who played that position before and played it really well. But Adam is a midfielder through and through and he is an outstanding player. Outstanding players, you always try to find the best position on the pitch and in some games it’s possible the best position for Adam Lallana is the No.6. It must be a very dominant game, by the way, but he can play that.

“That’s why we do it, using pre-season for little experiments. That’s it.”
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Well if Adam Lallana is good enough for Jurgen Klopp then that's it for me......

Klopp out.!!!
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Loving some of the match day thread prep. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

As for Klopp, always said he hadn’t a clue about keepers or defending so last season was an absolute fluke, looking forward to being proved right this time round. There’s nothing like a good “I told you so” as you go 3-0 down at home to a newly promoted team in your season opener. It will be a new record for the big daft German, our title challenge will be over before 18 of the 20 Premier League teams have even kicked a ball.