Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435363740 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

This guy gets it...

Mohamed complained that referee Roberto Tobar should have dismissed Gomez for two fouls and claimed “maybe a Liverpool shirt has more weight”.

But the Monterrey man has now revealed the depth of ill feeling with Klopp whilst on the sidelines.

“What happened is that I was disrespected,” Mohamed told Enganche . “[Klopp] kept asking for yellow cards because he said we were hitting [Mohamed] Salah all the time. Then when I asked for a card to expel one of their players, he stuck his tongue out at me like a p*ssy.

“When I saw him, I laughed at first and then I got a little angry and rose to his bait – then my neighbourhood came out and I lost all elegance and composure.

“If I have to tell you what I said to him… I can’t even remember, because I thought if I swear at him in English I won’t be myself.

“So I think I said to him ‘Your f*cking mother’s c*nt, who have you been f*cking? Queer’.

“I went away because I never fight with the substitutes’ benches, but I went crazy because I felt he was trying to disrespect me.

“I don’t know if I reacted well or badly, but it came from inside.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    This guy gets it...

Mohamed complained that referee Roberto Tobar should have dismissed Gomez for two fouls and claimed “maybe a Liverpool shirt has more weight”.

But the Monterrey man has now revealed the depth of ill feeling with Klopp whilst on the sidelines.

“What happened is that I was disrespected,” Mohamed told Enganche . “[Klopp] kept asking for yellow cards because he said we were hitting [Mohamed] Salah all the time. Then when I asked for a card to expel one of their players, he stuck his tongue out at me like a p*ssy.

“When I saw him, I laughed at first and then I got a little angry and rose to his bait – then my neighbourhood came out and I lost all elegance and composure.

“If I have to tell you what I said to him… I can’t even remember, because I thought if I swear at him in English I won’t be myself.

“So I think I said to him ‘Your f*cking mother’s c*nt, who have you been f*cking? Queer’.

“I went away because I never fight with the substitutes’ benches, but I went crazy because I felt he was trying to disrespect me.

Well put, couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    This guy gets it...

This fella should've got the Everton job.

When is his contract up with Monterrey?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    When is his contract up with Monterrey?
    Going by some of his comments, about 1977.

He stuck his tongue out at me like a p*ssy.

Conjures up all kinds of images .
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

What I would like to know, is who is his neighbour..

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    What I would like to know, is who is his neighbour..
    Wasn't just the one, it was everyone in the 'hood. "my neighbourhood came out".

That sausage sucking imposter has very obviously just been feeding these lads Shankly quotes

On keeping yourself grounded…
    Despite Liverpool topping the league, and Shankly earning global acclaim, the famous manager never let the glory go to his head. In one of the lesser-known Bill Shankly quotes, we see how his childhood shaped his outlook on life:

“Pressure is working down the pit. Pressure is having no work at all. Pressure is trying to escape relegation on 50 shillings a week. Pressure is not the European Cup or the Championship or the Cup Final. That’s the reward.”

On hard work…
    Shankly’s belief in putting your head down and working hard was revealed in a short interview caught on film, where he connected the ideals he’d learnt in the armed forces with his footballing work ethic:

“No football club is ever successful without hard work. If everyone thinks along these lines and does the small jobs to the best of their ability, then the world will be better.”

On the ‘This is Anfield’ plaque installation…
    Shankly was the manager that installed the now-iconic ‘This is Anfield’ plaque at the Liverpool grounds during his tenure. The below sentence is one of those Bill Shankly quotes that perfectly sums up why Shankly strove for success at Anfield and who he dedicated it to:

“This is to remind our lads who they’re playing for, and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against.”

On being the best…
    For Bill, playing football was about winning all or nothing, and the best way to get there was to believe:

“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”

On the greatest gift in the world…
    Having grown up in a remote and poverty-stricken village in Scotland, Shankly had a keen sense of what made a life worth living. In an interview held during a Liverpool training sessions, he revealed his most treasured character trait in a person:

“It’s the greatest thing in the world, natural enthusiasm. You’re nothing without it.”

On the dedication of Liverpool players…
    Shankly was picky about his Reds players and if he couldn’t see the dedication in their eyes, he was unlikely to warm to them. He once made this declaration about what he looked for in a future LFC boy:

“For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting the other side.”

On the privilege of working for Liverpool FC…

“I’ve drummed it into our players time and again that they are privileged to play for you.”
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th January 2020 at 08:49 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That sausage sucking imposter has very obviously just been feeding these lads Shankly quotes

On keeping yourself grounded…
    Despite Liverpool topping the league, and Shankly earning global acclaim, the famous manager never let the glory go to his head. In one of the lesser-known Bill Shankly quotes, we see how his childhood shaped his outlook on life:

“Pressure is working down the pit. Pressure is having no work at all. Pressure is trying to escape relegation on 50 shillings a week. Pressure is not the European Cup or the Championship or the Cup Final. That’s the reward.”

On hard work…
    Shankly’s belief in putting your head down and working hard was revealed in a short interview caught on film, where he connected the ideals he’d learnt in the armed forces with his footballing work ethic:

“No football club is ever successful without hard work. If everyone thinks along these lines and does the small jobs to the best of their ability, then the world will be better.”

On the ‘This is Anfield’ plaque installation…
    Shankly was the manager that installed the now-iconic ‘This is Anfield’ plaque at the Liverpool grounds during his tenure. The below sentence is one of those Bill Shankly quotes that perfectly sums up why Shankly strove for success at Anfield and who he dedicated it to:

“This is to remind our lads who they’re playing for, and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against.”

On being the best…
    For Bill, playing football was about winning all or nothing, and the best way to get there was to believe:

“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”

On the greatest gift in the world…
    Having grown up in a remote and poverty-stricken village in Scotland, Shankly had a keen sense of what made a life worth living. In an interview held during a Liverpool training sessions, he revealed his most treasured character trait in a person:

“It’s the greatest thing in the world, natural enthusiasm. You’re nothing without it.”

On the dedication of Liverpool players…
    Shankly was picky about his Reds players and if he couldn’t see the dedication in their eyes, he was unlikely to warm to them. He once made this declaration about what he looked for in a future LFC boy:

“For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting the other side.”

On the privilege of working for Liverpool FC…

“I’ve drummed it into our players time and again that they are privileged to play for you.”
    Some great quotes there. The German fraud will never come up with anything to compare.