Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

!!!...Klopp out...!!!
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

No Origi at left-wing please.

Has always frustrated me with subs even when I followed Dortmund pretty closely years ago so know the timing of subs won't change. Just like, if we still had Rafa, a sub would always happen in the 62nd-67th minute.

Such is life.

I love the man, just wish he could overcome his blind spots for Origi at LFWD, Fabinho and Gomez

This is our best team Jurgen

Allisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Keita/Oxlade Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fabinho is having a really bad spell but he easily gets in our best 11 ahead of fucking Keita. And Ox. Bad form at the moment but atleast he gets involved in the game unlike the invisible twins.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fabinho is having a really bad spell but he easily gets in our best 11 ahead of fucking Keita. And Ox. Bad form at the moment but atleast he gets involved in the game unlike the invisible twins.
    Should we have disrupted a team that was churning out results spectacularly even when not playing well and just knew how to win games to accommodate him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Should we have disrupted a team that was churning out results spectacularly even when not playing well and just knew how to win games to accommodate him?
    It's easy to say that. Before he got injured he was great too so it made sense to bring him back in when fit. Hes having a mare at the moment and maybe needs dropping but without Hendo you cant leave him out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It's easy to say that. Before he got injured he was great too so it made sense to bring him back in when fit. Hes having a mare at the moment and maybe needs dropping but without Hendo you cant leave him out yet.
    You say that like I'm saying it in hindsight, I said it before Jurgen did it

We didn't need to rotate in the last 16 at this stage

League won

Now if we go out v Atletico; likelihood is 65% chance of the exit

Then season over at the start of March

LMAO i absolutely love Jurgen, but i just read his post match on the offal site and he really does have his favourite players, admits to Fabinho losing the ball badly for the first which he couldn't really skirt around, but for the second he talks about Jones losing the ball, that had nothing to do with Chelsea scoring, Fabinho was in a stupid counter press position a completely wrong one, and Gomez HAD to make a fucking challenge and didn't, that's why we conceded the second, not because Jones lost the ball trying to take it in a tight area.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No Origi at left-wing please.

Has always frustrated me with subs even when I followed Dortmund pretty closely years ago so know the timing of subs won't change. Just like, if we still had Rafa, a sub would always happen in the 62nd-67th minute.

Such is life.
    But that's football
    It's the norm
    65 / 80 mins to sub
    85 mins strategically
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”