Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Poacher turned gamekeeper. Not seen him on here for a while now.
    Lolz - tea spittingly funny

Wembley86 & Scaton to add to the list of missed posters.

Having had brc persist with an inaccurate charge against me of saying Origi was world class like Suarez - for months maybe years- I like to think he enjoyed the big divs big goals and the big cup

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fairly certain he is. Would frequent the GoT threads while the show was still on.
    He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
    I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
    I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.
    Who do you mean CCTV ?
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Who do you mean CCTV ?
    Red4Life 86?

Red4Life 86?
    Ok cheers.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Red4Life 86?
    Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything
    Maybe no-one else wanted the job.

Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
    We're going nowhere under him.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
    We're going nowhere under him.
    Man Utd smash Leeds 4-0 and we get beaten by poxy Dortmund. Knew we should have gotten the little magician Ole G......
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Last night proved our young lads can't do it against the big boys.