Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 474

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,892
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Poacher turned gamekeeper. Not seen him on here for a while now.
    Lolz - tea spittingly funny

    Wembley86 & Scaton to add to the list of missed posters.

    Having had brc persist with an inaccurate charge against me of saying Origi was world class like Suarez - for months maybe years- I like to think he enjoyed the big divs big goals and the big cup

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fairly certain he is. Would frequent the GoT threads while the show was still on.
    He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

    Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
    I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,928
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

    Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
    I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.
    Who do you mean CCTV ?
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,892
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Who do you mean CCTV ?
    Red4Life 86?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,928
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Red4Life 86?
    Ok cheers.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,631
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Red4Life 86?
    Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything
    Maybe no-one else wanted the job.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,597
    Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
    We're going nowhere under him.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    8,993
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
    We're going nowhere under him.
    Man Utd smash Leeds 4-0 and we get beaten by poxy Dortmund. Knew we should have gotten the little magician Ole G......
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  10. #70
    Last night proved our young lads can't do it against the big boys.

Similar Threads

  1. Who Hates Mo..?
    By justincredible in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 19th September 2020, 08:57 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •