Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Anfield Expansion: Peter Moore

Cheers Steveo, that would be fantastic. Personally I'm not a fan of sitting behind the goal, either kop or Annie road. I've been up in the Main stand a few times including pretty high and It was a great view. So If it's the same designer then it should be a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Cheers Steveo, that would be fantastic. Personally I'm not a fan of sitting behind the goal, either kop or Annie road. I've been up in the Main stand a few times including pretty high and It was a great view. So If it's the same designer then it should be a fantastic job.
    I'm not a fan of sitting behind the goal either, about half way up and half way across the main stand was my preferred place to watch games too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Just get on with it ffs

“Liverpool FC are set to get the green light for their planned expansion of Anfield, with the Liverpool City Council recommending its application.

The plan to extend the Anfield Road End by 7,000 additional seats, taking Anfield’s new capacity to circa 61,000, will go before the planning committee next week (15 June) and the council’s head of planning has recommended that the application be granted.“

It's a shame we didn't get our heads together with the authorities and get this done during BCD. I'm actually surprised we're still going ahead with it now given the lost revenue over the last year.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Common sense???

Hahahaha. Yeah right.

They money for the expansion is coming out of the clubs finances, The owners won't pay out of their pocket..
    All the money we pay out for contracts and so on. means we have none left even though we are one of the richest clubs on earth. The extra money belongs to the owners
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    They money for the expansion is coming out of the clubs finances, The owners won't pay out of their pocket..
    All the money we pay out for contracts and so on. means we have none left even though we are one of the richest clubs on earth. The extra money belongs to the owners
    Exactly, they’ll just take out another loan against the club.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    It's a shame we didn't get our heads together with the authorities and get this done during BCD. I'm actually surprised we're still going ahead with it now given the lost revenue over the last year.
    This sort of thing should have been carried out up and down the country over the last year. It would have been perfect time to fix roads, carry out building works etc.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    This sort of thing should have been carried out up and down the country over the last year. It would have been perfect time to fix roads, carry out building works etc.
    Maybe Covid restrictions made it difficult.
    Still shows some degree of planning from the owners whereas I can't see full capacity or income being realised over the next year or two!