Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Matces 17/08

Haven't watched the game, but reading all the updates I can only imagine the Shitihad must be going into absolute meltdown right about now.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Well done Spurs.
    Final Score: FFP Trailblazers 2 Tottenham 2 VAR 1
    Lolz.
    Great result for spurs with no Son and Moura only getting half an hour, a tad lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Haven't watched the game, but reading all the updates I can only imagine the Shitihad must be going into absolute meltdown right about now.
    Aguero had a serious enough strop when substituted. Pep having the last word at that point.
    When jesus scored they were celebrating like their last game v spurs and pep was like see, jesus scored. Then it was wiped out for a handball in the build up. Thereafter pep was blathering to poch who did well to keep a straight face.

Looked content enough at the final whistle, but must be really pissed off. They could have easily smashed spurs today.

It was a good spot who ever seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Aguero had a serious enough strop when substituted. Pep having the last word at that point.
    When jesus scored they were celebrating like their last game v spurs and pep was like see, jesus scored. Then it was wiped out for a handball in the build up. Thereafter pep was blathering to poch who did well to keep a straight face.

Looked content enough at the final whistle, but must be really pissed off. They could have easily smashed spurs today.
    Man these City VAR moments are hilarious. Pep the starring.

City were shite. They will concede many this season. Their midfield is so open it takes 4 ashes to their goal from Ederson.

It's not every Saturday that Everton keep the only clean sheet in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Even more ironic is the fact that the same rule that disallowed the goal (i.e no part of any player's hand or arm can play a role leading up to the scoring of a goal - intentional or not), would have saved their Champion's League victory last season against these same Spurs when Llorente's goal went in after bouncing off his arm.

The rule change hadn't been made yet at that point (even though we know it was coming).
    And now it has and they're the first team done by it (against the same team, no less).

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Freakin' hilarious.
    I guess it's a small down payment on some karmic retribution payback for their getting away with one, for that (could-have-been) FFP Champion's League ban last week.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Although it was as funny as fuck, it still doesn’t change my opinion that VAR is a load of old bollocks.

It’ll happen to us. We’ll celebrate like nutters only for the goal to be wiped out four minutes later.

As for today’s decision, I would be feeling hard done by. Not that I care in this instance.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

You should have a butchers at 'Blue Loon' and listen to the phone ins. The City fans are having a meltdown, with many of them crying "corruption". They are so self unaware it's untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Although it was as funny as fuck, it still doesn’t change my opinion that VAR is a load of old bollocks.

It’ll happen to us. We’ll celebrate like nutters only for the goal to be wiped out four minutes later.

As for today’s decision, I would be feeling hard done by. Not that I care in this instance.
    100% mate, I'm just of the phone with a mate and we were saying the same. It will happen to everyone and more so to the teams that attack more. And no one attacks more than us and City.
    I just hope we have the points in the bag when it happens .