Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

A win is a win, but a poor win is all the more reason for it to get under Guardiola's skin.

Glad to see Oxlade-Chamberlain back..He will make a difference attacking from midfield. Firmino will be able to drop deeper with more effect. Allowing Oxlade-Chamberlain to break off him.. We look very fluent with our attacking play. Robertson and Mane work well. And TAA offers a lot going forward as well. Just need to control games better with possession.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Yup. Glad Oxlade-Chamberlain had a decent game after his rather lacklustre effort in midweek. It takes a long time to get back to full fitness after the injury lay-off he’s experienced. He’s definitely a good attacking option for our otherwise solid but uninspiring midfield. Hopefully Keita will also be available sooner rather than later, though I’m more than happy to give him the time it takes to sort out all his irritating little injuries. Not sure what to make of Shaqiri.

Still can’t believe Ings missed that late opportunity to equalise. Good lad.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Shaqs had a whinge hasnt he? Might be gone by end of month, would be a silly move by the club if they do let him go and I dont understand why hes not getting a look in at all.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Yup. Glad Oxlade-Chamberlain had a decent game after his rather lacklustre effort in midweek. It takes a long time to get back to full fitness after the injury lay-off he’s experienced. He’s definitely a good attacking option for our otherwise solid but uninspiring midfield. Hopefully Keita will also be available sooner rather than later, though I’m more than happy to give him the time it takes to sort out all his irritating little injuries. Not sure what to make of Shaqiri.

Still can’t believe Ings missed that late opportunity to equalise. Good lad.
    I think Ings missed deliberatley. He knows how much draws cost us last season and just thought "im not letting it happen again".
    A tactical miss that I cant fault the lad for.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Shaqs had a whinge hasnt he? Might be gone by end of month, would be a silly move by the club if they do let him go and I dont understand why hes not getting a look in at all.
    should have replaced him if that's the case or kept wilson.

i don't understand with all the complaining towards Adrian as he was playing with an ankle injury & did not trained since the supercup glory. Would you guys prefer Lonergan to play instead of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Eirfan06 View Post
    i don't understand with all the complaining towards Adrian as he was playing with an ankle injury & did not trained since the supercup glory. Would you guys prefer Lonergan to play instead of him?
    Agree with all of that mate. Klopp said as much in his post match interview.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!