Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    without him the front 3 doesn't work

that's how important he is, he's incredible best #9 in the world without a doubt.

Has his moments where he's frustrating misses a easy chance etc.. then comes up with something brilliant anyway.
    Sorry Kev but was bored and went back to last year to see how the forum viewed Bobby.

Hahahhahaa, genuinely lolled at that. Nice one, ian.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Hahahhahaa, genuinely lolled at that. Nice one, ian.
    Opinions change. My opinion on him wasn't great before Jurgen got him going. Though it's good to see Kev at least enjoyed his time as the best no9 in the world 🌎

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sorry Kev but was bored and went back to last year to see how the forum viewed Bobby.
    Haha funny

There's no doubt about it I use to be a big fan of bobby, I obviously cursed him because since then he's stunk the place out and he's been carried and coasted through games.

Which is why it's so frustrating because he can be amazing but... apart from some very rare glimpses it's all gone number of times i've said there's a player there he obviously needs a rest or something.

If he was always shit, it wouldn't bother me so much, because you don't expect anything different now you can tell the difference though without him playing we wasn't anywhere near as good upfront, now you can't really tell that, there's not been many chances we've been able to see the difference, only 1 or 2 games but still, he doesn't have that much of a impact on the team anymore sadly, because he probably needs a long rest which he's never given- I wouldn't be surprised if he's injured next from over-playing

At the time he was the best at what he does, not now though, don't think he would be if he got back to his "best" things change fast in football.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th November 2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Opinions change. My opinion on him wasn't great before Jurgen got him going. Though it's good to see Kev at least enjoyed his time as the best no9 in the world ��
    Amen to that. Still pretty funny though, considering his recent one-man crusade against our boy.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Amen to that. Still pretty funny though, considering his recent one-man crusade against our boy.
    "One man crusade?" do you live under a rock? Blind?

"our boy"

you're a "boy"

"One man crusade?" do you live under a rock? Blind?

"our boy"

you're a "boy"
    Considering all the regulations over here these days I might as well be!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Haha funny

There's no doubt about it I use to be a big fan of bobby, I obviously cursed him because since then he's stunk the place out and he's been carried and coasted through games.

Which is why it's so frustrating because he can be amazing but... apart from some very rare glimpses it's all gone number of times i've said there's a player there he obviously needs a rest or something.

If he was always shit, it wouldn't bother me so much, because you don't expect anything different now you can tell the difference though without him playing we wasn't anywhere near as good upfront, now you can't really tell that, there's not been many chances we've been able to see the difference, only 1 or 2 games but still, he doesn't have that much of a impact on the team anymore sadly, because he probably needs a long rest which he's never given- I wouldn't be surprised if he's injured next from over-playing

At the time he was the best at what he does, not now though, don't think he would be if he got back to his "best" things change fast in football.
    His portrait will be back up above your fireplace before the seasons out !!

Naughty Ian.