Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Transfer Window

Transfer Window

Apparently, there is a meeting next week on whether the premier league should revert to the window closing the same time as everywhere else. I think it needs 11 clubs to vote in favour of it. Incidentally, Jurgen Klopp isn't bothered about when it closes here, just so long as it's the same as other countries, which isn't an unreasonable request. I don't know why it got voted in to start with, knowing teams here could lose players and not being able to replace them for another 4 or 5 months.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Jurgen isn't bothered because he isn't going to buy anyone hehe, agree with him though.

So unless I misread, Klopp's not bothered but wants the premier league to revert to the window closing at the same time as everywhere else?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

It didn't make much sense to me why the Premier League decided to close early this year, I think it's been in line with the rest of Europe for the whole time until that point no?

Why the league sees any reason to be different to Spain, Italy, France, Germany and all the rest is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    So unless I misread, Klopp's not bothered but wants the premier leagThatue to revert to the window closing at the same time as everywhere else?
    That's right, he wants it to be the same everywhere, not bothered when it happens.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)