Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: International Break

According to Trevor Sinclair, $terling is "up there with Messi and Ronaldo" and "could go on to become England's greatest ever player". x many.

I'd love to know what the likes of Sinclair are on. I certainly know what they are full of.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    According to Trevor Sinclair, $terling is "up there with Messi and Ronaldo" and "could go on to become England's greatest ever player". x many.

I'd love to know what the likes of Sinclair are on. I certainly know what they are full of.
    He's wearing his City kit, he wasn't worthy of it when he was playing, may as well get some use out of it now.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Why do you let peoples opinions annoy you RD?
    Lets just win tomorrow that's all that matters
    Leader of all..master of none..

As for Sterling vs Mane.. I have yet to see Sterling slam a ball into the top left hand corner of the net wth his left foot. Unlike Mane as done 3/4 times Sterling is totally 1 footed. Its just the standard of the league that cant seem to push him onto his left more often.

My biggest issue over the next 3/4 months is fixture congestion. We will be away at Christmas in the world club thing and I believe teams will be having a weeks break in Feb.
    we need keep winning now we don't want a scenario where man city get a 10 point lead by Christmas because they have won games and we haven't been able to play.
    This world club championship is a pain in the arse and we don't need it.It should be played at the end of the season if possible

I kind of feel for Sterling in all honesty. First the media treats him like the Apartheid is still in place and then, to overcompensate, they drool all over him.

I'm sure the guy would just prefer to be left alone to do what he loves.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non