Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

And there I was hoping to simply see what others thought of the stat - which is valid ( or am I wrong?) and also IMO interesting. I was genuinely shocked to discover it.

Seeing as we are about to play Chelsea - I assumed it would gain some interest..

Shows what I know eh

No no, it's absolutely interesting and somewhat worrying. I'm not at all confident we'll win today. It would be interesting to see an article that illustrates why that stat has come to be. What changes when we go to a top six side away from home. We're not phenomenal away from home in Europe either, as you've observed on numerous occasions.

Like I said, I tried to use it to springboard to another topic. Perhaps a better idea would have been to start a dedicated thread on it.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

This is the game I've feared having Adrian in goals. TBF he was very good the other night even though we were beat so that has eased my fears a little.
    Hopefully we take our chances and don't need to rely heavily on him.

Yep - I assumed a while back when I saw this game looming that Alisson would be back. We will need to be more inventive through the middle than usual - Frank will defo have spoken to Carlo - who clearly knows how to set up against us.

That said with any luck we will see the generous Chelsea today... We should have too much for them - but it won’t be easy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - I assumed a while back when I saw this game looming that Alisson would be back. We will need to be more inventive through the middle than usual - Frank will defo have spoken to Carlo - who clearly knows how to set up against us.

That said with any luck we will see the generous Chelsea today... We should have too much for them - but it won’t be easy at all.
    It's been along time since it's been easy against Chelsea especially at Stamford Bridge. We play to our ability and we'll win.

Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Adrian

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

We were both right, not easy at all.