Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Steveo and Taksin Borefest Show

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Stevo is a smart idiot, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Stevo is a smart idiot, thoughts?
    A smart idiot?? Hmm - now what on earth could that be?

One thing is for certain - only a thick idiot would struggle to get that extra e in before the o.. no offence Kev...

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Wasn't Hendo playing as a DM even before Klopp arrived? If so, I'd argue he didn't make a huge jump up until he was moved to his preferred position.
    No Hendo played as RM or RCM prior to Jurgen arriving
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Jose Mourinho has been weighing in on the Taksin and Steveo borefest - he couldn't resist having his say on whether the club is being well run or wether its all down to the manager. Turns out he agrees with Taksin, even tough the lfconline contributor has been exposed as being desperate on numerous occasions. See what you think;

Jose Mourinho says the structure of Liverpool and Manchester City is the reason the two clubs are streets ahead of their rivals.

Pep Guardiola's Citizens have won back to back Premier League titles and until this season have looked capable of dominating English football indefinitely.

Jurgen Klopp's Reds, meanwhile, tasted Champions League success last season and are in the driving seat to finish first this campaign.

Mourinho has praised the "harmony" at the two clubs, saying there is chemistry between them that stems from the owner to the players, with everyone on the same page working towards the same goal.

"I think the structure of the clubs," Mourinho told The Telegraph.

"When you look at City, for example: the owner, Ferran Soriano [chief executive], Txiki Begiristain [director of football], Pep Guardiola, Pep's staff and then the players.

"This looks like harmony, empathy, chemistry, quality, sharing the same project, sharing the same ideas.

"Liverpool? I also think that Jurgen [Klopp] is in a good position. He is very stable.

"I think he has control of his 'areas'. He is supported by people who think the same way, the structure of the club."
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Jose Mourinho has been weighing in on the Taksin and Steveo borefest - he couldn't resist having his say on whether the club is being well run or wether its all down to the manager. Turns out he agrees with Taksin, even tough the lfconline contributor has been exposed as being desperate on numerous occasions. See what you think;

Jose Mourinho says the structure of Liverpool and Manchester City is the reason the two clubs are streets ahead of their rivals.

Pep Guardiola's Citizens have won back to back Premier League titles and until this season have looked capable of dominating English football indefinitely.

Jurgen Klopp's Reds, meanwhile, tasted Champions League success last season and are in the driving seat to finish first this campaign.

Mourinho has praised the "harmony" at the two clubs, saying there is chemistry between them that stems from the owner to the players, with everyone on the same page working towards the same goal.

"I think the structure of the clubs," Mourinho told The Telegraph.

"When you look at City, for example: the owner, Ferran Soriano [chief executive], Txiki Begiristain [director of football], Pep Guardiola, Pep's staff and then the players.

"This looks like harmony, empathy, chemistry, quality, sharing the same project, sharing the same ideas.

"Liverpool? I also think that Jurgen [Klopp] is in a good position. He is very stable.

"I think he has control of his 'areas'. He is supported by people who think the same way, the structure of the club."
    Where the fook have you been ? You left me hanging in the Mbappe thread. Lucky for you I've fought the greatest fight ever with desire, detail, facts and logic....

To put city on the same page as Lfc in these terms is an utter joke. Maybe he's trolling pep ?

They've spent a vast fortune on players, while pep inherited an arguably better squad.
    Lfc since Klopp arrived are now 11th in the pl net spend table.

Their fan culture, really, a pitiful lot compared to Lfc's.
    They boo the cl anthem and cant be arsed turning up for games at times.
    Their infamous chant/song the distasteful and classless battered in the streets, led by mr feels and sjw sterling.

It's interesting that Jose the authority Mourinho name checks city staff, but not LFC, which could be interpreted as pointing to how much more important Klopp is to lfc than pep to city.

But that would undermine the great work and marked improvement of our staff: Edwards, Jwh, Moore & Co since Klopps arrived and driven the club forward.

Let's check some facts....
    Pellegrini got to a cl semi-final, peps not got past the quarters in 3 attempts.
    Lfc have shown unbelievable fortitude in staging memorable night and the greatest comebacks.
    The club has capitalised on Klopps achievements and grown revenue markedly as a result of our on field results.

What Klopp has done compared with pep? It's just 'outstanding' and different 'levels' brawh
    Last edited by CCTV; 20th November 2019 at 07:37 PM.

He went to get some mustard..

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Where the fook have you been ? You left me hanging in the Mbappe thread. Lucky for you I've fought the greatest fight ever with desire, detail, facts and logic....
    Mate, if you needed me on the Mbappé thread all you had to do was PM me and I would have been there, fighting the fight

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

They've spent a vast fortune on players, while pep inherited an arguably better squad.
    Lfc since Klopp arrived are now 11th in the pl net spend table.

But this is the entire debate.

What you see is net spend numbers. What Jose sees is a club that is investing properly in its squad and a manager that gets the players he needs at the time that he feels he needs them.

What Steveo sees is an ownership that is interested only in what it can extract from the club and which would be embarrassed by it’s under investment if Klopp left. What Jose sees is a club that is building the right structure and culture for any top manager to succeed in.

I wonder if Steveo still wishes we were as well run as Tottenham or, well, he never did give a second example of a better run club but Tottenham were definitely, unequivocally and obviously being better run. That much he stated on a few occasions.

He may be right but I wonder how both of you would feel we would do if, in the hypothetical event of Klopp leaving tomorrow, we appointed Pochettino? Anyone think he might do better here than he did at Spurs?