Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    Our defence is not as good as last season and I believe the reason is Allison not been there, watch our defence get back to where it was when he returns. He does make a huge difference.
    Agree. Adrian has been brilliant but Alisson is different class.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Personally I think it will be a big ask for us to win there - especially in view of the current circumstances. There will be at least 72,000 screaming Mancs ( and the rest ) baiting the ref for every decision - booing every time one of our lads even touches the ball. I equate it a little with our game v Barca at Anfield. The anger against Barca’s unfair 3:0 win over us - coupled to a sense of borderline impossibility all made for that perfect vibe. Makes it very tough for an opposition side to get in their stride when a large and vociferous home crowd are 100 % behind their team. Just ask any Liverpool fan who went to the Marakana in Belgrade...

Hopefully we can get out of dodge with some points but all the laughing at United and at their “relegation form” will count for nothing when we get there...It will be a battle.
    Agree with all of that. Despite the fact that on our day we are brilliant, and on most of their days they’re shite, for me this is and always has been a one off. Honestly, if we play as we can, we’ll win comfortably, but recent history makes me very cautious.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

We are miles better than them at this moment BUT the game at OT is always a horrible watch and hard to enjoy unless we are 3-0 with one minute left !

Come match day I will be thinking i’ll be happy if we don’t lose anyone else take a draw now if offered ? I would.

We win this one and Man city next month at Anfield, they can give us the title in November.

On a big scale map, about an inch North of Anfield
    Should we play it long - go for the draw and keep Ole in his job until he really ruins them?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Threadgold View Post
    Should we play it long - go for the draw and keep Ole in his job until he really ruins them?
    Man Utd are of absolutely no concern to us. The PL title is, so 3 points minimum requirement.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I’d play a second string team for this one. Save players legs for the big game against Villa

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Old Trafford is a factor no doubt. I still feel this group needs that 1 big away win in a situation that is crucial. We have not been able to deliver on bog away days. The Chelsea game this season goes along way but even then we were holding on for dear life. I am looking for a controlled away win where the opponent was dispatched as if it was Anfield or neutral venue. This team has had its most important validation in winning a trophy. We now need more merciless ruthless away days at big rivals.

I know we have had many away day wins under Klopp against big rivals but the context wasn't as massive or life changing. There are 2 we won that is notable and both we were lucky. Champions League semi and Chelsea. I know luck is part of football but I am looking for that performance where we are so calm and efficient.
    What about this one?

https://www.skysports.com/football/bay-munich-vs-liverpool/403926

Guess Harevy Elliot won't be available for the bench at old trafford following his derogatory outburst of hate speech

After tonight Gini has to start. He'll be ready to fuck that shite Man Utd midfield up !!!