Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How bad are Everton?

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I guess it's because you are from Liverpool.
    As an "outsider" - I don't particularly like Everton or the behaviour of their fans. I've been to a fair few Derby games and for people who are from the City, they can be horrible bastards. Not directed at your mates but Goodison on Derby day seems to be getting worse and worse.

Utd could free fall into oblivion for all I care.
    I was born and raised in the city and most of my relations are Evertonians, but I would love them to go down. Just ask any of them how they feel about our success. Trust me they wish us nothing but failure.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

PS. They will never win anything until they get a goalkeeper with adult length arms
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    The derby games used to be alright, as everyone famously knows, the friendly derby and all that. I think under the short stewardship of Mark Hughes the atmosphere on the pitch (dogs of war and stuff) started to turn and that infected the crowd. Under Moyes it became really toxic, ushered in a whole series of red card games, the most in any prem fixture i believe. I think that was when i first heard of them being called the bitters. (although it might have been the 80s europa ban).
    I think nowadays it seems quite bad, but not as bad tempered, if you see what i mean. i think the Everton fans are a bit in shock at how we have humiliated them for the last ten years. huge inferiority complex, which they seem unable to shake off.
    Maybe. I think Moyes was a bit factor. Either way - no loss if they went down imo

Are we allowed text spk now?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I wouldn't want them to go down.
    I would be happy if they were second behind us in the league every year to be honest.
    Just have a lot of mates who are blue. And i just like the city of Liverpool to be seen as successful.
    As a footnote i probably wouldn't want utd to go down either, because despite the anxiety on match day i like the rivalry, and the pleasure of beating them.
    Chelsea or City on the other hand......
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I was born and raised in the city and most of my relations are Evertonians, but I would love them to go down. Just ask any of them how they feel about our success. Trust me they wish us nothing but failure.
    Yes. Also, some of the chants and songs at the Derby - worse than the Mancs
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I wouldn't want them to go down.
    I would be happy if they were second behind us in the league every year to be honest.
    Just have a lot of mates who are blue. And i just like the city of Liverpool to be seen as successful.
    As a footnote i probably wouldn't want utd to go down either, because despite the anxiety on match day i like the rivalry, and the pleasure of beating them.
    Chelsea or City on the other hand......
    I don't think I got over their attitude in 2015 against City

So what's going on with their biggest fan boy Joe Anderson and is there any linking to the supposed new build at bramley Park?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So what's going on with their biggest fan boy Joe Anderson and is there any linking to the supposed new build at bramley Park?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    TBF it is big news at the minute. Him and 4 others arrested for dodgy construction dealings . Bit of a coincidence the Everton project has been continually delayed and millions has been spent without a spade in the ground.

They are already signing better players. They wouldn't have got anywhere near Rodrigues had Allardyce or Silva still been manager. It's going to be really hard trying to break the top 6 up, but i'd sooner see them there than Man Utd.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.