Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

I'm currently watching Commando just for the banter, it's VERY bad, still it did have the obligatory hotel fight scene in which they have a fight that sees them burst through into the room next door with the girl with the big titties out in it aaaaah the 80's, cheesy one liners obligatory big titty action and when no-one knew who the filthy or UAE FC were
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 22nd February 2020 at 11:11 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

been watching the Picard series. its way to slow for my liking
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I just watched Tyson Fury beat Deontay Wilder. It's the worst thing I've watched in ages, namely in terms of the result.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I just watched Tyson Fury beat Deontay Wilder. It's the worst thing I've watched in ages, namely in terms of the result.
    It's the worst boxing match I've watched in ages because Wilder got a burst ear drum in the second round and was fucked thereafter, his balacne completely gone, he fell over 2 or 3 times just trying to throw a punch or avoid one so ended up spending the remaining rounds backing himself into the corner where he had the ropes to steady himself hoping he could get lucky with one of his big rights until his corner threw the towel in

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm currently watching Commando just for the banter, it's VERY bad, still it did have the obligatory hotel fight scene in which they have a fight that sees them burst through into the room next door with the girl with the big titties out in it aaaaah the 80's, cheesy one liners obligatory big titty action and when no-one knew who the filthy or UAE FC were
    I watched that. When he burst into the room I thought it was two women for a second. I thought "surely I would have remembered this part?".

Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion.

Absolue genius. Starts off like any other normal mecha anime but it gives you subtle clues that that's not what it is along the way. It takes a while to get going, but holy fuck when it does! Absolutely amazing series. I genuinely regret not seeing it earlier in my life - think it could have helped me through some tough times.

Brilliant piece of art. Not much of an anime fan in general, but this was just splendid. I feel like I've become better at existing after seeing it. Can't give it any higher praise than that.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Hunters on Amazon.

Really enjoyed it but it seems you'll either love it or hate it, with some saying it's a poor man's inglorious bastards. Some of the reviews are really sad, clearly quite a few have a problem with a TV SHOW depicting white people being hunted down and killed.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's the worst boxing match I've watched in ages because Wilder got a burst ear drum in the second round and was fucked thereafter, his balacne completely gone, he fell over 2 or 3 times just trying to throw a punch or avoid one so ended up spending the remaining rounds backing himself into the corner where he had the ropes to steady himself hoping he could get lucky with one of his big rights until his corner threw the towel in

Not according to this...The heavy suit excuse was hilarious...He was outclassed,simples....

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/26/deontay-wilder-reveals-details-ear-injury-tyson-fury-loss-12309811/

I'm currently into an all 92 episode re-run of Starsky & Hutch on DVD....That,then the News then MOTD on BBC1 circa late 70's....Great Days!!...

Currently watching Taken for the umpteenth time, never gets tired