Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

I've heard he's a more than decent filmmaker. Apparently directed some Breaking Bad episodes!

He just acted like a clueless egomaniac when making Episode 8 and now he'll be disliked by dozens of millions around the world for ever. But to be fair, the blame can not be laid solely at his feet. Not a chance.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Im upto episode 7 of the Mandalorian. An absolutley fantastic show. Cannot wait for the blu ray release.
    Last episode next week. Its been a blast.

Finished Mandalorian. Best TV show this year by a stretch, absolutley outstanding. Cant wait for the blu ray release.
    Watchedvthe 3 part BBC christmas carol. Really good I thought, different angle on the story in parts which was excellent. Good cast too.

Been watching Game Of Thrones again, it was superb right up until the last 2 seasons, when they rather rushed it all, there was far less politics and manouvering and cloak and dagger AND the ending was pants, when you watch it all back and look what they went through, the ending was just stupid
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Episode IX.

Oh Dear oh Dear oh Dear.

Star Wars 9 - The Rise Of Skywalker

Looked and sounded great, had some nice nods to previous films. Probabaly the new cast's best performance of the 3 films.

However, what an absolute garbled mess they made of the story. Incoherent, rushed and ultimately disspointing.

6/10
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Not looking forward to episode 9 at all but im going at some point with my boys. Mandalorian series' different gravy to episode 7 and 8 and I dare say 9 without having seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not looking forward to episode 9 at all but im going at some point with my boys. Mandalorian series' different gravy to episode 7 and 8 and I dare say 9 without having seen it yet.
    Without doubt.

They should have given the films to Favreau.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Just watched Episode 9 earlier. Fucks sake. Its just marginally better than The last Jedi but thats not saying much. There were a few parts I liked but as with the other 2 I very much do7bt I'll watch them again. They just add zero to the whole saga for me (whereas Rogue one and Solo do). The prequels had their flaws but theyre like the Godfather trilogy in comparison to the last 3.
    Some parts are cringeworthy and just plain stupid and theres not much in terms of character from any of the cast either. Very poor indeed and just needs to stop.

Zombieland Double Tap. Great fun. Any time you get to watch Harrelson for an hour and a half is a time well spent for me!