Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

Watched a couple of the episodes of the Witcher and am surprised so many of my friends loved it.

Don't hate it by any means, but some of the acting/dialogue/scene construction is fairly questionable.

The darkest hour - a tear jerking epic 10/10

Narcos: watched the Mexico 2 series first really good, hope they take their chapo on in the next series.

Watched the 3 series one on Columbia too, caught myself seduced by the charm of Escobar and realised I'd become immune to his bloodbath as it went on. Really likeable bad guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Narcos: watched the Mexico 2 series first really good, hope they take their chapo on in the next series.

Watched the 3 series one on Columbia too, caught myself seduced by the charm of Escobar and realised I'd become immune to his bloodbath as it went on. Really likeable bad guy!!
    Season 1 and 2 of Columbia's version qerebrilkiant. The cali cartel less so imo. Just starting Mexico now. Hope it matches up. Your right about feeling empathy for Escobar. Really weird feeling. Anti hero type of character but just a bad bastard terrorist in reality.

Watched Contagion on ITV2 tonight, wasn't that great but was very similar to our current situation
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Watched the first 3 eps of Tiger King on Netflix and I'm struggling to see what all the fuss is about, thought 'Don't f*ck with Cats' was much better.

Finished Picard, had high hopes but nothing special.

Ozark is back so that's a guaranteed win for the weekend.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Hunters on Amazon.

Really enjoyed it but it seems you'll either love it or hate it, with some saying it's a poor man's inglorious bastards. Some of the reviews are really sad, clearly quite a few have a problem with a TV SHOW depicting white people being hunted down and killed.
    Just watching that with the wife at the mo. Some of it is tough watching, especially the parts with Merv and Mindy's son.

I've been watching a lot of Crime Investigation and Crime Investigation Discovery, it's mostly murders and mostly for money out of pure greed, sometimes as a result of love triangles, my conclusion is society has created a lot of monsters and there are some incredibly stupid criminals out there

I don't agree with divorce in most circumstances, if someone's abusive physically or mentally then it's OK, a lot of people get married and divorced far too quickly and easily. You're supposed to work at marriages, the vows pretty much explain it's not all going to be plain sailing, if you don't have any intention of doing that, you shouldn't get married just for your big day out ready to knock it all on the head at the first few bumps in the road. My mother and father have been married for nearly 60 years, they've been through a lot and had a lot of ups and downs and crisis'
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Just watching that with the wife at the mo. Some of it is tough watching, especially the parts with Merv and Mindy's son.
    Yeah it's pretty brutal at times.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Yeah it's pretty brutal at times.
    Finished it now and enjoyed it apart from the last 20 seconds, though it let down the whole thing by lazy writing.