Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: New Balance or Nike? (The decision is made today)

Hope Bukta come in with a massive bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Hope Bukta come in with a massive bid.
    Heard we there might actually be other bidders too, but we've apparently settled on Nike.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Heard we there might actually be other bidders too, but we've apparently settled on Nike.
    Think Nike will just blow them out of the water if any other manufacturers come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Think Nike will just blow them out of the water if any other manufacturers come in.
    Let's hope this decision triggers a bidding war!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

I've thought a lot of the kits in recent years have been horrendous, although you get used to them very quickly when they are actually worn in games. Not being an expert on sport casual, can someone tell me some examples of who nike are making kits for at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I've thought a lot of the kits in recent years have been horrendous, although you get used to them very quickly when they are actually worn in games. Not being an expert on sport casual, can someone tell me some examples of who nike are making kits for at the moment?
    This Nike Deal will increase our global reach with all those Yank stars giving us endorsments got to be a winnier.... On top of that i beleieve we get a share in the profits??????? no brainer...........in my opinion

Chelsea, Spurs, Barcelona, Inter.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Puma allegedly.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Same here, new balance gave us an england/spurs kit this year ffs and the socks look awful on the home kit imo, not gone on the golden lines either tbh, but like you say you get used to it and its not that important.

There are a few concept kit images online, i think these 2 would be alright and then as usual some oddity for the 3rd kit.
    https://twitter.com/lfctransferroom/status/1013183000304078848

first url didnt work
    Last edited by CCTV; 25th October 2019 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Don't like the Nike spray on kits, and didn't realise they are offering less up front.

I'd stick with NB and wait for Adidas.
    Adidas are signed up for a decade with United for 750 million, though I believe they are only getting 70 million on account of performances and likely less again if they continue to fail in getting top4.