Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: New Balance or Nike? (The decision is made today)

Kappa.

Gola.

Le Coq Sportif.

Fruit of the Loom
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Kappa.

Gola.

Le Coq Sportif.

Fruit of the Loom
    Classics! Maybe Umbro have been saving up all these years to get us back

Kappa.

Gola.

Le Coq Sportif.

Fruit of the Loom
    Kappa and Le Coq are back in vogue. Expensive again after years in the JJB sports wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Love Puma, that would have been good. Always a cool brand I think. Great tracky tops.
    Hate Nike, always have. Their trainers are rarfy as fuck, I just dont like them being involved with football. They probably call it "soccer". A bunch of johnny come latelys who never wanted a bar of football until it became lucrative.
    I think the club have behaved poorly over this, when you think how bitterly the deal with adidas ended its a poor show from them.
    I love nike gear. The boots are class. They've been around football since at least early 90s??

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I love nike gear. The boots are class. They've been around football since at least early 90s??
    Early 90s? Fleetingly maybe doing boots. only started sponsoring premier league kits in around 2000.
    Never liked their stuff and only had a few pairs of trainers. I dont get the sneaker freaks collecting those Dunks and Air Jordans. I wouldnt wear em in a shit fight.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Early 90s? Fleetingly maybe doing boots. only started sponsoring premier league kits in around 2000.
    Never liked their stuff and only had a few pairs of trainers. I dont get the sneaker freaks collecting those Dunks and Air Jordans. I wouldnt wear em in a shit fight.
    The the fucking jordans are hash. All the American style stuff is. Like air max some of them and the classic trainers. They sponsored Brazil in 94 I'd say.

The the fucking jordans are hash. All the American style stuff is. Like air max some of them and the classic trainers. They sponsored Brazil in 94 I'd say.
    If they did it certainly wasn't for the tournament - I have a Romario 11 '94 Brazil Home shirt and it's definitely Umbro.

Also have a Baggie 10 '94 Italy Home shirt which is a "pride and joy" - Diadora - absolutely boss kit that and I wish we would do a similar one (Red, naturally) at some point in terms of style.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Ian rush was the first superstar player to sign a nike deal

Brazil 98 I think.

If they did it certainly wasn't for the tournament - I have a Romario 11 '94 Brazil Home shirt and it's definitely Umbro.

Also have a Baggie 10 '94 Italy Home shirt which is a "pride and joy" - Diadora - absolutely boss kit that and I wish we would do a similar one (Red, naturally) at some point in terms of style.
    Have you seen that new green Italy top? Very nice that.