Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 249

Thread: New Balance or Nike? (The decision is made today)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,504
    Oh yeah! Remeber having a boss silver and red Kappa ball as a kid. Good times.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Eurgh... Yuck - I feel dirty after watching that...
    Well give up yer adidas notions
    Umbro too, the blues fabric

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Oh yeah! Remeber having a boss silver and red Kappa ball as a kid. Good times.
    Had the kappa polyester? trackies with the big stips down the sides, playing indoor and scored a cracking goal then slid on my knees celebrating and burnt through the material
    Last edited by CCTV; 27th October 2019 at 10:27 AM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,504
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Had the kappa polyester? trackies with the big stips down the sides, playing indoor and scored a cracking goal then slid on my knees celebrating and burnt through the material
    Pfhahahahahah Fucking hell mate - I've had similar happen to me with some cheap knock-off Turkish LFC gear.

    Got to hand it to the fakers - their stuff's actually not half bad - I've had a Liverpool sweater-esque thingie for like ten years now. Probably more - still looks and feels boss.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,226
    You lot sound a right scruffy bunch 😂😂

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,804
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You lot sound a right scruffy bunch 😂😂
    I was 12

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Pfhahahahahah Fucking hell mate - I've had similar happen to me with some cheap knock-off Turkish LFC gear.

    Got to hand it to the fakers - their stuff's actually not half bad - I've had a Liverpool sweater-esque thingie for like ten years now. Probably more - still looks and feels boss.
    Me and my boys got the quality street kits last year. Spot on for over a year so you cant go wrong for around 25 quid for the 3.
    ....and seeing as its Nike going forward ill carry on buying the knock offs. Bought plenty of kosher new balance atuff for the kids so my conscience is clear. Fnarrrrr.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You lot sound a right scruffy bunch ����
    I'm Eastern European - a fake Adidas Tracksuit is considered adequate wedding attire… even for the bride.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I'm Eastern European - a fake Adidas Tracksuit is considered adequate wedding attire… even for the bride.
    🤣😭

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I'm Eastern European - a fake Adidas Tracksuit is considered adequate wedding attire… even for the bride.
    OK, photos please.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •