Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: "we value your privacy"

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,960
    Try Adblock - is it on a computer?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    27,806
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Try Adblock - is it on a computer?
    No. It's on a tablet.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,248
    mines on computer, got adblock it's not that, it's a notice about cookies and all that shit

    value my privacy how about you don't value you my privacy and fuck off

    thanks.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,248
    what browser are you guys using?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    27,806
    Chrome.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,735
    Why isn't someone acting on this?
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,960
    Do a search on Google, I would expect others to have experienced it. There might even be a forum.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    27,806
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Do a search on Google, I would expect others to have experienced it. There might even be a forum.
    I had a look and couldn't find anything. If you know of sonething, spill the beans.

    We shouldn't have to be hunting around for a fix, but as the saying goes "You just can't get the staff these days".

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I had a look and couldn't find anything. If you know of sonething, spill the beans.

    We shouldn't have to be hunting around for a fix, but as the saying goes "You just can't get the staff these days".
    Make a record of the exact wording, type it into Google. Can't believe you haven't found anything yet.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    27,806
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Make a record of the exact wording, type it into Google. Can't believe you haven't found anything yet.
    Again, if you know something then do tell.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •