Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233

Thread: Liverpool v Genk (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Haha, what is all this Taksin business?? Also, you'll have to explain the Barbara Streisand burn but fist you will have to explain the comment that you are running from, trying to change the conversation will not hide you from it.
    I used the Barbara STREISAND reference and comment because I knew you'd be too stupid to get the reference and EFFECT and obviously too lazy to Google it and look it up, and then doubly stupid to reveal your ignorance about it and laziness to boot, while you keep hammering on this issue.
    The best kind of person to make fun of, who have absolutely no clue and are clearly too stupid to realize it.

Two for two.

Bait.
    Hook.
    Line.
    Sinker.

Also, I DON'T care that you think I'm running away from any silly explanation you think you're due from me, or that you're demanding I provide you, any more than I care that you think I'm trying to change the conversation.
    I simply.
    DON'T.
    Care.

Just like I don't care that you think I'm American (despite the fact that I'm not the one spelling words like an American here), or whatever the fuck you think I am any more than I care to enlighten you what I am or where I am.

Fact of it all is that you don't matter nearly enough for me to care.

But do keep fucking that chicken thinking and hoping that you'll shame me or guilt me or whatever, into caring enough to respond the way you want me to.
    It's lots of fun to watch from this end.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You've gone from being offended to getting some kicks off this issue between you and CD.

I'm guessing this is still going on about you not hanging around children and CD saying something like the court order.

There are other reasons why you might be barred from hanging around kids.
    CD had already implied you dont have to be a pedophile, but you seem intent on being slurred as a pedophile.

Now can the two of youse either talk about the actual match, which was almost as dull.
    Of course he cares and is still offended trying to pretend like he's now getting a laugh out of it.
    Why do you think he's now roping you into it now?

Now he's asking YOU for an explanation for what someone else said about him?

The guy is a barrel of laughs.

The match was great, by the way.
    Uneventful; we played another barely-out-of-first-gear typical match, but just enough to get the result.

Not really sure what it says about our preparedness for Sunday - although it's easy to surmise we were looking ahead hence some of the sloppiness.

I will say that despite his profligacy, Mo actually looked sharper than he's looked in recent games - especially when he began sharing the ball and facilitating play rather than just trying to get on the scoresheet.

I'm surprised that Klopp gave him the full 90 and instead chose to rest Mane and Bobby, given he's the one who was carrying an injury last week.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I used the Barbara STREISAND reference and comment because I knew you'd be too stupid to get the reference and EFFECT and obviously too lazy to Google it and look it up, and then doubly stupid to reveal your ignorance about it and laziness to boot, while you keep hammering on this issue.
    The best kind of person to make fun of, who have absolutely no clue and are clearly too stupid to realize it.

Two for two.

Bait.
    Hook.
    Line.
    Sinker.

Also, I DON'T care that you think I'm running away from any silly explanation you think you're due from me, or that you're demanding I provide you, any more than I care that you think I'm trying to change the conversation.
    I simply.
    DON'T.
    Care.

Just like I don't care that you think I'm American (despite the fact that I'm not the one spelling words like an American here), or whatever the fuck you think I am any more than I care to enlighten you what I am or where I am.

Fact of it all is that you don't matter nearly enough for me to care.

But do keep fucking that chicken thinking and hoping that you'll shame me or guilt me or whatever, into caring enough to respond the way you want me to.
    It's lots of fun to watch from this end.
    You are fun but hence, no explanation. You do come up with some strange things though 'fucking that chicken'? Did you make up that Taksin thing because I told you and Doc to get a room? Anyway, it's 12:41 now and I must get some sleep, enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    So you what do you think he implied by what he originally said then? Did you actually read that list and can you get barred from hanging around kids from the things he listed?

Also, I'm not offended by anything that is said about me on an internet forum as none of you no here actually know me so it really doesn't matter what I get called, in theory they are insulting a user name.
    I think the insinuation is quite obvious you are a risk or danger to children, that you dont hang around with anyway.
    I'd say a common interpretation is child sexual abuse, this is an area that people tend to treat very seriously. However that was your self appointed conclusion.
    Not all of them. But some of those you could and there are a few others not listed.

Good for you, though it doesn't read that way.
    It seems like you and CD are in yere elements and getting some real joy from yere exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Of course he cares and is still offended trying to pretend like he's now getting a laugh out of it.
    Why do you think he's now roping you into it now?

Now he's asking YOU for an explanation for what someone else said about him?

The guy is a barrel of laughs.

The match was great, by the way.
    Uneventful; we played another barely-out-of-first-gear typical match, but just enough to get the result.

Not really sure what it says about our preparedness for Sunday - although it's easy to surmise we were looking ahead hence some of the sloppiness.

I will say that despite his profligacy, Mo actually looked sharper than he's looked in recent games - especially when he began sharing the ball and facilitating play rather than just trying to get on the scoresheet.

I'm surprised that Klopp gave him the full 90 and instead chose to rest Mane and Bobby, given he's the one who was carrying an injury last week.
    Not surprised Mo started, only question for me was whether or not his body was able for the load.

His aim is to score goals, its constipated say. The best way for him to get his goals imo is bizarrely to aim for the greater good.
    This would mean he returns to being a selfless worker and team player. Run himself into the ground chasing shirts, pressing and aiming to assist others and build up play.
    If he does this he'll find himself relieved of the goalscoring burden he has for himself. He'll be enthused by his off the ball contributions and eventually he'll land himself in a situation where he cant do anything but take a shot. There the ones he'll score and then they'll get his eye back in line.

Agree on the match, damp squib, 3 points no injuries.

Sunday should be different one way or another.
    It's one of those games.

Have we gone from the most clinical team in the league to the least?

(yes i know yesterday wasn't in the league but still the same can't hit a barn door)

I bet you can squeal like a pig!