Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596263646566676869

Thread: Winter transfer thread

Easy to see why Chelsea are after the lad, same reason we landed Minamino, performing brilliantly against them, he absolutely bummed their entire midfield in the Champions League, several clips of it in here

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I thought the reason was, we couldn't get a work permit for him as he wasn't a full International player.
    That's why alot of young Brazilian players start off in Portugal as they seem to be able to get Portuguese passports easily so they have no problem playing young Brazilians.
    After posting this it got me wondering how the hell Arsenal are playing Gabriel Martinelli. It turns out he hold a duel Brazilian and Italian passport through his father.Oddly he had 4 trails with Man Utd and also with Barca they turned him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Easy to see why Chelsea are after the lad, same reason we landed Minamino, performing brilliantly against them, he absolutely bummed their entire midfield in the Champions League, several clips of it in here

Fantastic player.
    Bring him in
    Touch of Gini too the way he shields the ball and drives forward
    Seems to have no fear
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    After posting this it got me wondering how the hell Arsenal are playing Gabriel Martinelli. It turns out he hold a duel Brazilian and Italian passport through his father.Oddly he had 4 trails with Man Utd and also with Barca they turned him down.
    Many brazilians have dual passports
    Especially through italy too

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Fantastic player.
    Bring him in
    Seems to have no fear
    Absolutely Dicko, he IS 'the one', exactly what we need to strengthen and further develop our No6 and No8 positions and provide more vital rest and recovery time for Gini and Hendo so they can play on for far longer and always be at their very highest levels, we've got Keita, Oxlade and Minamino for the attacking No8 roles and Lallana and Shaqiri will most likely move on in the summer and we may well sell Grujic for a sizeable fee which will cover any outlay on this superb prospect

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Fantastic player.
    Bring him in
    Seems to have no fear
    He's 6'2" as well Dicko a huge unit and another potential threat at attacking set pieces to free Virgil up more, attack the quality deliveries himself or for blocking not much is going to get around him or shift him out of their path and another superb asset in defending set pieces and long balls too. I have been looking at loads of these potential No8's and No6's we've been looking at and linked with, I really liked some of them, but also had my reservations about all of them too and how much development they needed and their limitations but this lad really is 'the one' for our set up

BBC gossip saying Arsenal & Everton are both trying to sign Jamezzz Rodriguez. Be a big scoop for the blues !!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    BBC gossip saying Arsenal & Everton are both trying to sign Jamezzz Rodriguez. Be a big poop scoop for the blues !!
    Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Not sure I agree, he could be the next Gylfi !!